I was thinking of adding some P79 to my order. I see it is indeed the best selling of the putatives, does anyone have anything they could say about it’s usefulness and type of responses gained by its uses - social, friendly and/or sexual?
I’ve only experimented with it in limited fashion so far, but it seems to me to be very focusing, both physically and mentally. If sex is what you’re doing, you do it trulymadlydeeply. If you’re working, you get more focused on that.
Notes I made on my P79 tests:
P79- 7.5 mcg + NPA/w 2 dabs - deeply felt surrender-type sex, very relaxing and focusing.
P79 - 25 mcg while working - PMS intensified but I typed faster!
I would do a search on P79-there has been plenty written about it on the forum (such as the ‘P is for Pantysoaker’ thread).
P79 is focusing like Carrie says and makes people in the mood for action, whatever that ‘action’ may be. I’ve had really focused sessions of listening to music, doing chores, watching films and even sexual action. It also seems to have a bit of a vibe where the wearer and others seem to get ‘instant attitude’ and ‘are to the point’ and a bit abrupt and disrespectful. Nothing dark or outright aggressive though unlike Androstenone.
Anyway I like to spray it in increments as i find the effects of it mostly go after 30 mins or so. Also less is better (10-15 mcg per each increment is what I use) I think as too much feels a little too stimulating. I might try higher doses one of these days though just to see what would happen.