P79 + MX301 + Instant Shine?

I’m saving my bottle of MX301 for the end of the month when I’ll actually get a chance to enjoy it, I’m using my Instant Shine 2X daily, but I don’t have any P79.

From the reports I’m reading of both MX301 and P79, with the added “glowing” attributes of Instant Shine, it seems to me like this would be a major attractant mix.

If one of the more experienced users out there could try this mix out I’d appreciate hearing about it, along with doses and other info. Yes, I know it’s different for everyone, but it should definitely prove to be an interesting mix.

It would also be interesting to see any differences in this mix using Androtics MX301 and the mix-your-own version, since there seem to be some important differences in reactions. Also, where is the “recipe” for MX301? Keep hearing about it, can’t find it on any of the searches.

i think ammo would go better with IS, then MX301. Mx301 ALREADY has some TAA, which is mostly IS.

Hmm. Need to start making a list of what’s in the pheromones I have, so I don’t end up being redundant or overdosing.

Okay, then MX301 and P79 straight up?

yeah, man mx301 needs to be in stock again