I sent this to SteveO for advice some time ago. Might as well post it here, hopefully to maintain my advanced user status.
Today received a call from a girl friend (24 y/o). She sounded like in bad mood due to work load and work stress. We were going out for a drink because I have to pass something to her which she had asked me to buy.
Before I go out, I applied 2 sprays of P83 (back of my neck and left arm) and 2 sprays of Instant Female Magic on my left arm. There is some left over of A314 which I applied earlier in the afternoon but I guess the effect is very very mild.
During the drink, she was in normal mood. Not sure whether it is the effect of Instant Female Magic but she was calm.
After half an hour she took my left arm and sniff and she said she love the smell. She said it smells clean as she had not shower yet. She did that 2 times and she even rested her face on my left arm for a few seconds. I am sure she would have rest there longer as the place was full of people from one race. We can’t do that due to some religious reasons. Still I am not very sure it is the effect of Instant Female Magic and P83.
No self-effect or OD. No sign of sexual arousal from P83. P83 is 10 mcg per spray. Need to do more test.
Interesting report on P83 buddy Ok from what i have read from your report, when you say your Girlfriend was calm and she took your left arm & sniffed it & she say she loved the smell twice & even rested her face on it.
Well buddy this is obviously the effect of Instant Female Magic at work there for my opinion as you say you spray Instant female Magic on your left arm Reps for your report buddy & keep on posting more if you can
For P83, i’m not sure why is there no sexual arousal there so i can’t comment on it. But there is one thing for sure i will be getting some more Instant Female magic based on your report
Not sure if it’s the same for everyone, but I can’t smell P83 at all. It doesn’t come with neroli, and I can’t smell any tell-tale pheromone smells, which makes it easy to cover. I don’t know if it’s like androstenone in that some people can smell it and others can’t, but for me, there’s nothing.
I don’t use any special methods to cover IFM; just a combination of the neroli from other pheros and a spritz or two of Issey Miyake Intense. I also only spray to the back of my head and neck, so I rarely smell it anyway. I’m trying to avoid the self-effects more than just the smell, though I agree, it does stink.
P83 has a very subtle effect on things. While by itself it doesnt really do much but I find that if you add it to something like TUTH, IFM or even just Instant Shine it does add to the effect + hints to sex. It’s almost as if it needs something to be its catalyst, and that catalyst can be almost anything I find.
Speakin as a girl, cause well I am a girl, P83 smells yummy. I don’t care to wear androstenone, even tho it does turn me on, cause it’s too masculine. Even tho P83 is masculine, I feel comfortable wearing just a little bit of it sometimes. Like I say, It feels yummy. I really recommend it for you guys.
I generally throw it in a little to go bottle, and if whatever mix I’m already wearing is working well, I might spray on a few to flare up some more interest. I kinda use it in the way one would use turn up the heat. As a subtle mid-evening kick. I pretty much use it as a substitute for none.
Also crafted one of steveo’s mixes that contains it, and it seems to work well for me.
In general with the molecule, Minor reactions seem to include a higher level of interest(girls stick around and talk a bit more). On the more outgoing end, I’ve had a girl who was a complete stranger hug me and tell me I smelled amazing before even introducing herself. That one was with a significant amount of P74, and a fading note of mx203.