I dont know if this has been posted before but just watched it… wow!, a must see for every phero user!!! the plot tells the story of the misanthropic , sociopathic, olfactory genius and his homicidal quest for the GOD PHEROMONE (so powerful that it can be used to conquer the world!!)
Wont spoil it more but if are interested, you can download it using bitcomet
I already know what the GOD PHEROMONE is. Mix two drops of A314 with 1 ml of lysergic acid diethylamide in 25 ml of vodka. Drink up. You shall rule the world for a good 12 hours. Just need two of these daily for the rest of your (short) life. ![]()
I know where to get the A314 and the vodka… any idea about where to source the lysergic acid diethylamide? Would that be the grocer or the pharmacy?![]()
Couldn’t resist this one:
My GOD PHEROMONE is so special it is sourced from only one area of the world. In fact, it is sourced from me. Specifically my rear end. ![]()
Packs a punch and knocks 'em senseless. ![]()
Loved that film!
On a serious note, it would be cool to have some analysis of what the phero signatures of supercharismatic people have in common.
I’m with Butterfly on this.
Oh, and I really really want to know what was actually in Grenouille’s final concoction. That would be a truly advanced phero mix!
The odd thing is, and maybe I’m nerdy, that he uses only female pheros. So I guess Grenouille subscribed to the PUA logic of tring to smell like he slept with a lot of women just a moment ago. I guess the whore may have supplied a few male pheros.
give me a call
j/k
mmmm… I am wondering if the author is a phero user too? the story seems old, and is probably the first to discover the power of pheros!!! or not..
thanks for sharing this, i’d never heard of it but it definitely sounds like something i’d like to watch.