Has anyone heard of or tried Phermax (not pheromax). It is all over google but impossible to find any reviews of it.
Hi Cool Call welcome to the forum!
This is PheroTalk Pheromone Research Forum, so I haven’t heard of Phermax. This is however a great place to learn about pheromones. And out desire is to help you in selecting the most useful product for your path objectives. What outcome do you have in mind? Is it socializing or conserving with females? or maybe for business? These products are more like enhancers; so if you don’t mind, please take a moment to tell us more about yourself.
- This also serves as a means for your to receive your $25 gift certificate (https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934).
cheers,
MVKBUGATTI
Hi there,
Welcome to the forum.
I haven’t try Phermax, can’t comment on that.
Why don’t you try pheromones from Androtics here. They are legit and effective.
Tell us more about your personality, the purpose of using pheromones and who are your targets. Then we can give you some recomendations.
Cheers
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I have never heard of Phermax so I cannot tell you anything about it. Are you sure you got the name right?
Like Bugatti told you, this forum is sponsored by Androtics which sells its own line of products.
Try reading the thread in my signature block about getting a gift certificate. Then come back and tell us a little about yourself and hopefully we can point you in the right direction.
Looking forward to your response.
Thanks so much for joining PheroTalk, I’m super excited to have you here. It’s always great when a new member discovers a world so full of endless possibilities. The only limits to mones is our own imagination ![]()
While I would love to issue you the $25 Gift Certificate for saying hello I do kindly request you post some more about yourself here. If you are unsure about what qualifies as sufficient to obtain the gift certificate I am just itching to email you, please have a look at this thread: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934 I wrote it to help everyone in writing the perfect introduction. Of course the choice is yours and your privacy is very important. If you just don’t feel comfortable providing additional info we will all still do our best to assist you anyway.
Welcome to PheroTalk