Phero love

Have people from this forum ever met and fallen in love (and of course lived happily ever after)? And, did they woo and win one another using their pheromonic charms?

Please excuse the weird question, the funny things that occur to me when I wake up in the wee hours and can’t fall asleep again :roll_eyes:

Wait, the wee hours? Where do you live, girl? :stuck_out_tongue: For me, the wee hours are quite specifically 2-4am. :roll_eyes:

But then, it’s a well known fact around here that i never sleep. :smiley:

I know you never sleep!! You are also a faster typist than me (usually :slight_smile:)

Okay, right now my clock by my bed says 5:10am. Eeeew, I hate when it starts to turn light out and I’m still up :frowning: Its not turning light out just yet though, plus there is a lovely slow but heavy rain (perfect for sleeping).

Yes, i have been jokingly (making sure that everyone knows this) yelled at for taking other people’s times for answering new intro threads, but what can i do? I work for a 24-hour desk. Makes my sleep schedule all wonky. It makes me giggle to see you come behind me and go… yes, i agree with him. :smiley: But make sure to speak up if you don’t. :wink:

Hmm, do you fall asleep well to music? You could try either The Postal Service (just about any of their songs) or Sting (Seven Days). Both pretty relaxed and good for helping me fall asleep. Youtube… AWAY!

My dad used to put golf on, on the tv, to help him sleep. Because they’re always going, “Shhhh, shhhh”, and have that very soft clapping, lol.

But hey, we’re getting away from the really important question about phero love!! Has that happened to you, MFG?

5 am, are you in Hawaii ? :smiley:

i have had some pheromone encounters that very well could have led to happily after for them, personally I thought they were nutz after about 2 minutes of talking. but I politely finished dinner before telling them I was married. :smiley: well not that harsh but I gently blew them off. (amazing what being slower to respond to emails, lacking interest, being busy with work, etc. can do.

You got it!!!

Umm, why would you go to dinner with them if you are married? :confused:

Oooh, I bet they loved that, LOL!! :wink:

Actually, I meant both people using pheros :slight_smile:

well if you want to get down to it, people have been using them for 1000’s of years. well not necessary synthetic ones.

Pherotalk did cost me one relationship, she ask why I was blogging about our dates.
Being male I tried playing dumb, “Huh?” then I got burned,
“I googled your nickname” (also my license plate, email, etc)

So when I got home I tried to duplicate it, and came back to here, second link, so I had my Handle changed.

I think she is asking if there has ever been a romance started at Pherotalk

(Two people meet at pherotalk and romance ensues)

Thank you, that’s exactly what I meant!!

I don’t know about anybody actually hooking up romantically. Though awhile back Emmie was interested in meeting someone. :slight_smile:

Check it out -

Bella