Pheromone Impregnated Thong... classic.

I was curious about the patent on androstadienone, so I ran a Google Patents search for it… but got sidetracked when this came up as a search result:

Pheromone impregnated thong - Google Patent Search

An application filed in late 2004 for a pheromone impregnated thong. :open_mouth:

In Australia, thongs are what Americans call “flip-flops”.

Maybe so but that patent was clearly for a undergarment… which seems like a really lame idea as it probably wouldn’t diffuse very well through the wearer’s pants.

…pheromone impregnated thong… next to a heat source… hhhmmmm

I know this, I can smell my girl if she starts to feel randy… noone seems to be able to pick it up… but my super sniffer… I can peg it right away.

It’s what we originally (back in the '60’s) called them too.:roll_eyes:

Unless it’s meant to be a thong bikini.

Seems silly, you could just spray the pheros on your pubes and get the same effect, no?

That’s the most interesting thing I’ve seen all day. Not very practical, but interesting.