OK, so, I’m just about to turn eighteen and start my freshman year in college. My friend and i heard about pheromones from this other kid and he said they worked magic, we did a little research and turned up with pherlure, that was yesterday, now after reading some more reviews of it that weren’t on their site I dont think its a very reliable choice.
I would consider myself pretty good looking and i tend to do fine with ladies, my friend and i more want the pheromones for some fun and so that we’re more irresistable.
any tips on which cologne would be the best for me? it would be nice if it was unscented, but thats not necessary
Hi there dilroytk ,
Welcome to the forum. I am not so new to the forum but not so old either.
The first thing you should know is that pheromones are not magic potions and you still have to put in the work to get results. Also read the men’s sticky’s and that should give you a good idea on what to start with.
Once again welcome and you won’t be disappointed when you do start ordering.
Like you I am recently new to this game. There are many expirenced men and women on this site that will offer some great advice. so you have came to the right place.
About one month ago I orderd Ammo, and Instant Shine. I now have Instant Honesty and Turn Up The Heat but I have not tested them enough to give you accurte info. know what i mean?
I will say this, I am 22 and like you I never felt like I had a problem getting some women…I just want all of them and thats why im here. You will get more great advice from someone who knows more than I do for sure…but untill then here goes.
Ammo—smells great and it is like a magnet…girls will be more touchy feely and go out of thier way to sit closer/next to you.
Instant Shine—gives not only the others around you, but even you yourself a happy, relaxed, glad to be there mood. you will see alot of eye contact and smiles when you get into conversations wearing this.
The above is my personal expireance after one month with the two products. I say it would be a great start!!
So you didnt get sucked in by Pherlures hype. Good there is alot better mones here and a few other places online.
First things First, head on up to the introduction sub forum and do a intro so you can get a $15 GC to smartmones.
They have to-go size products here so you can try them out at a low cost and see what you think.
I do urge you do read the post “what mones can do and what they cant do” The link is in my signature below.
Best products for you to look into to start are AMMO and IO. When you do your intro tell us a bit about your spersonailty so we can match the peoducts to you better.
I’m gonna be in my 3rd year in college, and if I were back at day 1, but with pheromones, I’d have Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, and Instant Gentleman as consumer products to start with. If I knew about putatives, I would have had p74, (I would imagine p83 from the descriptions, but I haven’t tried it yet), and p79.
Thanks for the help guys, I’m really pumped to start using this stuff, I tihkn I’m gonna start out with ammo cause it seems really appealing, do you think 1 spray would be enough of just the regular (not heavy) ammo?