pheromone testing kit

I was wondering if anybody out there knows if there is a sweat analysis kit to determine a basic level of individual pheromone levels??:slight_smile: along the same lines I recently aquired a pheromone chemistry kit from lovescent and wondered what everybody thought about their chemical concentration are they and the company as a whole legit? This was my first purchase and I’d hate to get hosed right out of the gates !!!:open_mouth:

I’ve bought a number of things from Love Scent. Some good. Some ehh. All were legit.

To my knowledge there is not home pheromone test kit, and if there was it would be difficult to get a proper reading since ones levels of pheromones vary from one moment to the next.

Although I remember a while back one of the users on the forum put together a computer program which asks you a bunch of questions and estimates your Androstenone output. With a little searching you might be able to come up with that thread.

I’ve never heard of any sweat analysis kit, at least not for regular consumers…possibly for clinical analysis or for companies for scientific/research purposes… If they do exist and you could get your hands on one, I’d assume it would be very expensive :roll_eyes: There are kits you can get to test yourself for various allergies, vitamin & hormone levels but they tend to cost up to £500-600 depending on how many variables are tested for and what type of test it is…

Lovescent is one of the sites we frequently chat about here on the forum. I haven’t used any of their products myself but as far as I know the majority of their products are of good quality… I know NPA, EoW, Edge gels etc are talked about a lot and get good reviews… The chemistry kits I’ve heard mixed reviews about so you might want to do a search here on the forum or ask people who’ve tried it :slight_smile:

And oh yeah to answer your other question there’s only two places on the internet that I currently trust to purchase pheromones, here and love scent. So as long as you stick to one of those two companies I think you’ll be alright.

awsome thanks for your feed back. I have a theory to start my own pheromone business by finding the magical combination of pheromones ( a magic Bullet) Then from that take an individuals average pheromone level and synthisize a phero kits to bring the individual to optimum levels of pheromone I realize this would probably be more of a high end process but the results could be outstanding!!!