It seems to me that there is a very good market for pheromones used in a professional setting. I’ll list a few ideas here, feel free to add to the list of professions or 'mones:
Although most of us initially got into mones to enhance our romantic and social lives, many of us quickly found enhancement of our professional lives more useful and valuable. Really, once you settle into a steady relationship, scoring new nookie and friends are a low priority at best. However making more money, business connections and alliances never gets old.
My basic professional “war paint” is A314 SOE and TAA. Nothing but smooth communications, cooperation, goodwill and respect. Before using mones I had to endure a lot more arm wrestling and backstabbing. Life is good.
I’m curious as to why you say it’s female patients that are nervous? Or are you meaning obs/gyn when you say “medical profession”?
I personally see at least as many men being nervous as I do females… I had a grown man, big biker dude cry like a baby last week I think everyone is nervous when seeking medical attention…it’s stressful and scary when you’re unwell or have had an accident. Leaves you feeling very vulnerable no matter what your gender
That’s basically why I added for female patients. As far as I’ve found there isn’t an Instant Male Magic. And I know that a lot of women are nervous about going to ANY male doctor, especially OB/GYN’s. Like I said, open to suggestions, other professions, etc.
Might work for those whose patients are only female. Not a good idea for most doctors whom see both male and female patients. Might be bad for the doctor if he’s sensitive to A1.
THAT’S the kind of input I’m looking for! The main problem I’m having with the Smartmones website is that they don’t say what the experimental mixes are supposed to do.
I knew that the Instant Shine seemed to be unisex, and I’d heard the A314 was, but I wasn’t 100% sure on either.
That’s the whole point with the experimones & putatives though… They don’t know what the actual effects are until they have been tested by a lot of people that report back to them
I do not think Gegogi was refering to male doctors but the male patients of doctors. Some guys get very down when exposed to A1.
A314 is really designed for men. It gives off a very strong alpha male signature. But it might be interesting to see what happens when a woman wears it. It might have been done and reported but I do not remember reading about it if it has.
Well, it would help if they at least posted what they thought the mix might do…I’d hate to try a mix and find out that every guy in the place wanted me and every woman wanted to kick my ass…
Can’t remember, do they post what pheromones are in the mix? And are the experimentals cheaper since they’re “untested”?