Who has used it? What were your experiences? How do people react to it? Is there any other product that is similar? I would most likely be using it with other pheros in combos; that shouldn’t be an issue right?
Anything negative? How strong is it?
I’ll be using this on a male friend that is already sexually attracted to me. Also, I don’t see him that often. Usually once a week, sometimes twice, so he won’t be getting exposed to it everyday. I thought I read on here that puppy love might loose its potency with repeated exposures. Would only using once a week or less keep it’s potency strong? Do you have to use it every time you see the person or could you just use it when the situation is more bonding, etc.?
Is there any situation that you feel someone shouldn’t use it?
To be honest, I dont have any idea about puppylove. Just stopped to say you hi. I am sure other members will definitely answer your queries.
Although I have some intrest in this product but i want to use it on female.
I have used puppy love on my girlfriend for a week… The effects I encountered were of such effects that someone even mentioned “oxytocin” as a possible main pheromone ingredient. It gave her a feeling like she had someone special next to her, and although the effects with TAC were stronger than with Puppy Love in the case of “hugging”, I had noticed she would prefer to sit next to me and just felt bad when I had to leave again.
I have to say that puppy love is NOT sexual at all. In fact, it is more like the feeling you get when you have a little puppy and just love to cuddle it all day. Its soft, sweet, and tender. Watching a romantic movie is the ideal setting for puppy love. Wearing it while having dinner is a good one. Its like having that feeling of clinging to each other and never being able to let go again.
Hi Beach boy,
I started a Puppy Love test for this week. I’ll be posting my results in my journal. My first test (one spray) isn’t overly telling…but I’ll have more to come.:o
Thanks for the response. . Few quick questions if you don’t mind.
Would you think it would be ok to use puppy love sporadically? Or would that be confusing for the person experiencing it?
Did it seem to loose potency while you were wearing it at all?
I’d like to wear it in a combo. This is is my current list of pheros –
-IO/IS/IH
-TUTH
-A314
-CTTM
-Mystery Boy
-IG (Don’t have it yet, but want to try it)
-Nude Gay Alpha
-Voodoo
-Kane Gel
The combos I’d most like to try are
PL & IG
PL & IO & IS
PL & IO & IH & IS
PL & NGA
PL & Voodoo
I’m really interested in trying PL with Voodoo because it might imprint the PL feelings HARD. Also really want to try PL & IG I think it might be a good mix?
I guess I should never mix PL with a sexual like TUTH or Kane right? Even with a gay man it would send a confusing signal right?
I did not try it, but I do know that if I was not wearing it, she would be less helpful and telling sweet words.
Its with all pheromones, after a while they tend to wear off. Usually it lasts a good 4-6 hours.
I have NO idea what those last 3 are. Other than that, I would recommend to try stuff out. I know that it works best on its own, not sure about combo’s. Haven’t tried.
I am honestly not sure about versions. The AD support desk provided me the link for my order since I couldn’t find it in the system…They knew I was a female and I completed my order with no hiccup…this seems like it may be a unisex product.
From the test I’ve done so far I’d say combo the PL with a cop booster or something. I tried IS/B with PL today and got the largest pupil dilation ration probably ever, though that’s not saying much as I’ve only been back a short while.
Granted I tested these at work as work and class are my life right now, so there was not going to be any inappropriate outbursts or behavior. It’s one of the things I enjoy about testing at work, though some products just make the day a challenge, like MX297 and unproductive verbal hostage takers.
But since I’m a gay man I don’t think that’d be my best bet. Is there a product that you know of that is the comporable of cops for a gay man?
Cops are artificial vaginal sexual secretions right? So would I be correct in thinking that I should maybe try PL with a hard hitting sexual like TUTH or Kane?
Or am I completly wrong here?
From my experience I had more effect with TAC than with puppy love for getting hugs, however it worked really well in getting her attention and stickiness. She still is saying that she loves me because she cares about me, and that is something that I think is what puppy love enhances, the bonding between people. Its like getting a baby together, and both wanting to care for each other. That kind of feeling is what you get from puppy love.
I’ll encourage you to test. There’s two ideas around about mone usage for gays: feminine and masculine, since there’s an assumption that with gay relationships, one of them assumes the masculine position and the other assumes the feminine part, and only an actual test (properly documented) will lead you to the right combo for your personality.
Consider also TAC and p74 in your test towards discovering other good combos for gays.
And don’t forget to report and share. We need to document results in this area because the number of gay pheromone users are going up, and your report might contribute to the creation of the next molecule for gays.