Purchasing/mixing advice

I buying for the first time and I’ve decided to buy 2 products.
One; Turn up the heat.
The other one; I’m still deciding on.

My choices are: -Instant Openness
-Instant female magic
-Instant shine
-Instant Gentleman
-Ammo

I’m looking to mix it with Tuth.
What effects would each of these mixes produce and which would you reccomend as the best??
Thnx :slight_smile:

Heya, more information will be useful for us to recommend products for you.
Information such as your location, age, race, sexual orientation and the situation that you’re looking to apply the pheromones in.

Oops nvm i found your intro post
*
"Im 18 (male) and live all the down in New Zealand (this also means that i have very little choice of pheromone cologne at my disposal :frowning: )
I often go clubbing and use colognes like Armani Aquas Di Gio.

I like the idea of a pheromone cologne and would like to know what kind i should be looking for, for clubbing. I’m cutting to the chase here - some kind of pheromone that would ‘HELP’ attract the ladies is sort of what I’m here for :smiley:.* "

Maybe you should try Instant Openness and Ammunition.

I can’t really comment on TUTH but i find Ammunition to work effectively.

Btw Instant Female Magic is out of stock at the moment… :frowning:

Instant Openness since you are looking specifically at clubbing and seem set on TUTH. Good luck and have fun! Be sure to read Tisha’s what pheromones do and what they can’t thread in my signature. It’s good advice.

Openness is friggan sweet man

I don’t think i’ve worn it once without a girl chit chatting at me and giving me the eyes

My vote is for Openness!

PS – Shine is awesome too…but i’d still go with Openness