Putative Pheromone P106
Experimone**?** Putative Pheromone P106
** Check it out in store here: **
Putative P106 :: Putative Pheromones :: Androtics Direct
Available in all dosages between 625 nanograms per spray to 5000 micrograms per spray.
Dosage Guidance (Successful Ranges Tested So Far):
5 -70 mcg total
Common ways to apply: 2 to 4 sprays of 2.5, 10, 12.5, or 15 mcg per spray dosage
*Please keep in mind this is merely what has worked well in the past for a very limited number of users who have conducted a limited number of tests. This information is merely provided as a convenient starting point.
It’s good to be open minded and adventurous, as it’s quite possible that dosages much smaller and perhaps even larger provide useful (though often different) responses. Many molecules we have are active in at least 2 useful ranges.*
**Observed P106 Effects: **
Charismatic, cooperator, calmer, “Man with a Plan”, respect, leader, honor, “in the moment”, A314-like, outward respect displays, integrator element, elicits support/cooperation, “King of the Castle”, logical, levity/silliness, status
This molecule has been described by some user-testers as “A314-like”. The “man with a plan” vibe, “gives focus” to some user and “speeds up the(ir) desire to finish things they are working on.” This effect was observed from as low as 5mcg dose application.
One user observed that p106 can help you “get other people’s cooperation.” Many described it as “helpfulness” molecule. You want assistance from a doc, vender, etc., you want some relevant information from someone, you just wear p106.
Another user noted that it made him somewhat silly, a “controlled silliness”. It can also be sexual or attractive, “as long as you are focused on being sexual and attractive.”
These are just few of the reports/posts about p106. Think you have something to add/share about your p106 experience? Click that “Post Reply” button below and tell us. We’d love to hear your p106-adventures.
Interesting Combos
A314 + P106 – have the hierarchical power of Colonel Potter along with the get-it-done influence of Corporal O’Reilly.
12.5 mcg none, 50 mcg P96 , 10 mcg P106. – Very attractive mix
12.5 m.u. p106 and 12.5m.u. p90 – Good mental focus and calmness
P106 20mcg couple drops of A314 – Everyone you interact with just wants to help you above and beyond what they normally would. Magic!
*Feel free to suggest combos of your own on this thread [link]! *
Real User Feedback:
"12.5 mcgs bottle about 1/3 of a spray, and on neck.
P106 is the man with the plan. People see you’re doing something, you’re going somewhere, and they respect that. They talk to you but you lead the conversation. It’s NOT anti social. If you choose to talk to someone, then they will be honored to talk to you.
You’re expected to take action, to be busy. Don’t wear it to a lecture, church service, sporting event, or anything else that you’re supposed to sit there and be like everyone else in. You are different, you are busy, and what you’re doing isn’t something that everyone else can do. But they’re sure glad to talk to you on what they see as your ‘break’, or off hours - which is the time that you spend with them. They think you are important!"
Aggie
“Quick tech note on P106… it is one of the greats IME, for anything that requires focus and* convergent thinking*… a subtle issue I’ve had with my wilder phero sex mixes is that they sometimes result in “mind splay”… strands running off here and there like precocious ivy vines… p106, which initially didn’t look like a good candidate in a sexmix has actually succeeded beyond expectations… b/c it maintains a strong in the moment grip on the situation, a necessary element of masculine command without any primitive forcefulness… when combined with the opening-up pheromones, the communicators, it is sort of like the final focus tweak on a fine lens that gives just the needed delineation, the touch of crispness to the proceedings, where you have a sense of the factors all coming together… it seems like it might be an excellent* integrator element* in many purposes of phero mixes..”
tacitus
"“Ok, I had tried out P106 and found that it does seem to speed up my desire to finish things that I’m working on. I found that with 5 mu to 10 mu , this pushed me through a whole day of work being productive and willing to just get things done.”
1Alpha
“4 sprays of 2.5mu… Was methodical after application. Felt a bit slow in my responses to others. I was with others and it also seemed to slow them down a bit? Sort of a slight buzzed feeling, this one, within about an hour of application. Driving ‘normal’, defensively, cautiously. Conversations with others I found that they seem relaxed and easy to laugh when speaking with others. THEY were smiling and laughing easily. I myself, felt a bit out of it, though, not out of focus with my conversations and actions. Just… slightly slower.”
1Alpha
“2 sprays of 2.5mu… Had a get things done attitude and though I spoke briefly with some engineers, was back to my work. I felt a bit more, businesslike, to the point, sort of attitude. Supervisor was a bit pushy about my tardiness and I was apologetic enough, just enough as I was in a zone of feeling comfortable with myself and not feeling I needed to go out of my way to appease him.”
1Alpha
“No self effects from it. The only observable effects I got were that it made peoples voices very animated and colourful. This is something I sometimes observe from A314 when people are trying to outwardly show respect for me. I thought to myself then that this could be a status pheromone, generating respect much in the same way A314 does, but at the same time I thought it could just be making people more chirpy and upbeat.”
WildFlower
“Self effects were that I was a little bit more driven and upbeat for the first half hour after application. People?€™s voices around p106 became very animated and excited. I don’t know internally what is causing that, but outwardly animated voices was what I noticed - not bad for a first test.”
WildFlower
“At 1 spray of 10mcg… Within 5 minutes, and really without thinking about what I was doing at all, I was fluidly rehearsing possible answers to interview questions while working out. I then proceeded to make and drink my protein shake, take out the trash, trim my beard with a high degree of visual and aesthetic acuity, and write this report! I feel very clear, fluid, and motivated.”
dbot
"The nice thing is that you can mix A314 with P106 and have the hierarchical power of Colonel Potter along with the get-it-done influence of Corporal O’Reilly. P106 and A314 work very well together. I think those two kinds of power in the same person is almost the definition of charisma. Almost. As I recall, Radar was a virgin. P106 is more task-oriented than personal. If I were trying to seduce a woman I would definitely leaveP106 out of the mix in favor of Instant Honesty "
Warren
“P106 can be a touch much in high doses.. although not the same excessive Big Swinging Dick attitude you experience with the androstenone class… none of that Killa Gorilla packing a 9 mm. Glock, Sam Peckinpah, turfmeister needs his Xanax pulsation”…tacitus
“I remember the first time I used P106, and the feelings of being “king of the castle”. When I first use a phero I get really strong effects from it. After the initial use, the effects usually change/lessen dramatically. It still gives a calmness. However it is a very small calmness. I have used it many times since my first report.”
andrew88777
“Self Effects: 2nd use of P106. I feel calm and I feel smooth. I do have the ability to focus, however there is not a strong grip on what I am wanting to focus on. I am still distracted fairly easily, however It is better that not using nothing at all. The word I want to describe this with today is logical. I have had several phone conversations today, I have been extraordinarily logical in my discussions.” andrew88777
“-- increases your confidence level
– induces an inner calmness that compliments your confidence
– by itself seems to gravitate people towards you
– a bonding effect with others they feel comfortable with you
– Instant Honesty like effects on others, does not seem to be a self effect
– not sexual, but I have gotten several IOIs from different women” andrew88777
"When I first got it, I thought it made me horny and attractive; but several tests later, I found that it only does that when that’s where my focus is. And it does.
But, it also helps calm you down; another reporter described it as the “king in his castle” feeling, I wouldn’t go that far for ME; no doubt thats what it did for him, perhaps he was focusing on feeling calm and in control. But to me, this is a focus enhancer, and I’m defintly going to wear it when I take my SATs next month."
Aggie
“@ 20mcg… One particular thing I noticed about it was that it gave me a sense of confidence, calmness and openness. I started babbling, and then the deepest secret came out, including the fact why I had so much perfume in my bathroom…”
mrseeker
"P106 is a superb social molecule, I would say the best of all relating to males. Warren put it straight, if you like helpfulness from a doc, vender etc. then is P106 a must have. They do everything for you, makes you charismatic and is also time to time really funny. It makes you extreme extrovert, social anxiety is down, also women react really good (helpfulness), but now and again some older women are straight to the point. "
JohnnyHard
"Dosage & Application Points: 10-40 mcg to the wrist, elbows, and neck. First Impressions: Immediate confidence. Awareness of my own body, lengthening stride. This is a novel effect, something I’ve never gotten with any mix or pheromone. Very confident.
Types of Effects: Approach anxiety is nothing. And I’m a friendly person that doesn’t mind talking to strangers. But now I don’t mind talking to people that look busy and don’t want to talk to me lol. I even get blown off and rebuffed a bit because I am quite forward.
At 40 mcg I feel driven and motivated, but not at lower doses. This is a less apparent effect.
Something that I consistently experience is questions about whether I’m single or what I prefer in a girlfriend. The subject of my relationship status always comes up. People try to set me up or find what I’m interested in or talk about my preference in women. And this is solo."
NP17
"12.5 mcg none, 50 mcg P96 , 10 mcg P106. Very attractive mix. A girl I’ve been flirting with a bit introduced herself and asked my name. Mid-20’s, Irish, red hair, fair skin. We talked a bit, and she complimented my scent. Then she went off somewhere I hadn’t been in a few minutes and told me she could still smell me. 7 sprays of 6% neroli , that doesn’t surprise me!
I felt very aggressive with this and was taking some slight risks in traffic, nothing dangerous. Then I was also being more aggressive in asserting myself in this girl’s personal space, with touching, and with playful flirting, like calling her “woman” and bossing her around. However, she was a little standoffish and kept backing away from me. So maybe I was coming off as too intimidating for her. I need to work on smiling more!"
NP17
"Well, I tried some P90 with P106…got some good mental focus and calmness in speaking publicly. Had about 80 people in the auditorium and was at ease and calm, very little, barely noticeable butterfly in my stomach…It was just one.. It was at 12.5 mu each.
I applied about 15 minutes prior to the event. I also used these (2) while prep’ing for this event, the day before and in the morning. It lasted about 40 minutes with the Q and A afterwards going smoothly…"
1Alpha
"P106 20mcg couple drops of A314
Everyone you interact with just wants to help you above and beyond what they normally would. They offer you so much extra, they are just on your wavelength. They listen to your ideas. Stuff gets done. Happiness is in the air. Every time I wear it, I fall in love with it again. Try it, and you will understand what I mean."
andrew88777
Special Thanks to RJS and NFN for compiling the research portion of this thread. Be sure to give them massive rep points!