Question about instant shine, honesty, and ammo

Long time no see I was wondering I haven’t been using any of the pheros for a while, but I used them the other day and I put all the ishine, IH and ammo on. I was going out with a group of friends, some girls. I felt really jittery and paranoid. I didn’t feel myself at all and I think I overloaded my brain sensors.

1 Spray of Ammo - back of neck, 1 spray ishine - chest, 1 spray IH on top of head… Then I re-applied honesty on the top of my head withing an 1 hr.

It wasn’t good at all.

Hi richter :slight_smile: Welcome back.

Sorry you’re having trouble. I think it may be because, as you said, you haven’t been wearing pheromones for awhile. You probably just need to acclimate yourself again. Even though three sprays isn’t much…start again with one and spray to the back of your head or a bit lower on your body to keep it outta your face…I think that’ll help. Then add sprays and move 'em around front if/when you’re feeling better. Give it a shot, eh? :wink: :slight_smile:

Bella

it could be all in your head. but colognes and pheros could have a adverse reaction if you are not feed and hydrated daily. being a victim of the paranoid you may have other problems.

That’s true, but I forgot to mention that I had to be a certain place at a certain time or else the place would have closed. That was probably a factor.

Also, thanks bella for a response to my question. I was waiting for a while.

Hey richter, welcome back to the forum. It might be the “placebo” effect that you are feeling.

Being new to pheros myself, I didn’t get any adverse reactions using 3-5 sprays of different products.

Hey thanks man, actually I’ve been testing my pheros for about 4-6 months now. I just wondered about the reaction I got for not putting any for the longest time. I’ve been working a lot the past 3 months and I really have no use for them a my job since I’m mostly by myself the entire day. I just have them on reserve for now.

I’m just going to start slow maybe Ammo and then build myself up again. I’ve tested each of my instants individually except for honesty. I think in a little bit when I get some extra cash want to get instant openess. That would be great since I’m going to start school again.