Hi, I just got my gc a little while ago and put it into action. I should be getting IS and P83 in a couple days. While I’m waiting though I felt like asking around and seeing how I should apply everything or if there is any order.
What I have:
NA
P83 - 5 ml @ 10 mcg
IS to-go
What I was Cologne -> mones
I’m fine with that explanation but I just wanted to see where others apply.
I’ll probably apply NA on my neck but I’m not too sure about the others or if any of them might have a conflict.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you
There are already many threads on application points . You can search and read more on this. There is a detailed thread by osasis.
Start searching , the forum is full of information and personal experiences.
The IS, P83 and cologne can be sprayed together OK bit IIRC NA is in a light oil - So keep that to other nearby app points and avoid overspraying it with anything.
I think you should definitely run each of your products separately for at least 3-5 times each to get to know their individual effects first, before mixing.
Also, NA doesn’t really stand to gain a whole lot from added IS and p83 is highly volatile around products with none in them…
Start with 1 drop NA SOLO and slowly add a drop once you know for sure how NA works for you at 1 drop.
(NA is supposedly great for inducing ‘fallout’, especially when combined with A1 and for this purpose 1 drop is usually regarded as more effective than higher doses. It’s a very potent mix, equal parts social, status and sexual so it will take a bit of time and testing before you get a handle on it).
Yes - I can see how IS would suit NA but I’m at a bit of a loss to see what role P83 is going to play in the mix - Unless its there for pue disinhibition properties alone?
Maybe the OP could expand on the mix, its intended target and the range of situations they might be using it in?
If I was going to use P83 with those two, I would tend to keep it for a more uninhibited situations where it would be more suited to physical escalation - clubs, parties, dancing, doing active stuff together etc.
I wouldn’t wear it as a routine day to day part of the base-mix, more use P83 as steering when things get more fun.
Otherwise, remember that the IS won’t last as long as the NA on the skin - I’d expect to be topping the IS-up at least once, maybe twice to match the lifespan of a NA application
I just wanna get this right but, NA on the neck and do you think it would be better to try IS on my wrist and back of neck? I’ll be wearing something over my arms so I guess wrists and neck. I’ve heard off people putting IS in their hair, do you have any comments about its diffusability and how long it might last? The climate here is cold and not humid (50s).
So, overall it would be Cologne, then NA and them somewhere IS. I might have a drop of P83 near my ears or something.
All the best,
Thanks