Quick Question.....Kinda Weird....

I didn’t know where else to put this, and couldn’t find anything on Google, so I have a weird question on girls…kinda :smiley:

A couple of days before prom, I was hanging out with my date, and I noticed a VERY foul smell. Smelled almost like BO and a fart, but not really. I KNOW it wasn’t me. Was definitely her.

Then that Latina girl I told you guys about a while ago, I went to sit next to her in physics to “copy notes,” and I noticed that same smell, and I knew it wasn’t me again, and I noticed her closing her legs and looking kind of uncomfortable. I know it was coming from her, once again.

I told my friend about this, he’s kinda the “PIMP of the class,” if you will, and he told me it’s a smell girls give off when they are “feeling hot or attracted.”

Is this true?

From my experience and knowledge, id say no. Even if it was something like BO when turn on, it will be a slow and less aggressive smell. Probably just a fart :wink:

Maybe you should try asking in the Ladies section of the site?

Women will give off a copulin oder when fertile but its not consciously noticeable unless you get right up close and are looking for it.

When aroused both men and women will give off a oder but its not farty or BO like its more musky.

My guess from your description is that she has a yeast infection which is quite common hence the closing of the legs and looking uncomfortable.

Tisha