Raw Power and Dirty out of stock: when will they return, and can I make my own?

The Raw Power and Dirty pheros sound interesting but they have been out of stock for a while now. Any idea when they will be available again?

There are a few hints posted in the forums mentioning that those 2 products might not be available for a long time, but there are a few ways to make a similar version urself using other products. Let us know if you want to try :slight_smile:

I’ll bite. Can you explain a simple method of making my own version of either/both?

Yeah, I would. What are the ingredients to make a Raw Power mimic?

Well in my opinion these two are diffecult to replicate since they are both oil based and contain special diffusing agents as well as blending agents.

It is hard to get the alcohol base raw Androstenone to blend correctly with oil. This is why Primal is diffucult to use. In one drop you can get 20 mcg of Androstenone and in the next you could get 2 mcg of Androstenone. The dosage is never consistant which is not good with Androstenone products. RP is formulated to be dosed. You get 10 MCG every drop whether you shaket the bottle or not. The how is a trade secret and its what puts Androtics above the rest in alot of ways.

Dirty you can get in the spray version of in Instant Jerk basically. Then cover your application points with a EO to slow diffusion.

Tisha

I heard many members saying that the alcohol carrier from androtics can be perfectly blended with DG oil (since all products here have both ingredient in different ratio). So you can order a to-go 112.5 mcg per spray androstenone and a 15ml dropper bottle of DG oil. Take out 5 ml of oil and add the togo androstenone. You will have a oily -none mix of a little less than 10 mcg per drop ( 5ml of togo none is 4500 mcg total, into 10 ml of oil in a dropper that has about 400 to 500 drops per 10ml).

I agree that it might not work as well since there are too little oil, so the diffusion is still a little fast, with more possibility of OD.

I never tried this and not sure if anyone has tried it yet, but i plan to do something similar with another pheromone (rone perhaps?)

Thats my point, Sure the DG oil will blend to a extent because they use it but thats not what makes it dosed and thats where the problem lies especially with high anone mixes like RP and Dirty. To get it to blend to a dosed state like androtics sells you would need to use the same agents they use to do it. Those are trade secrets though.

Its worth experimenting with though once you have experience like mockingbird. :wink:

Tisha

i see there’s demand on raw power, why don’t you guys just release it already?

They dont make them by the bottle, They have to make a large amount then bottle it and 10 people looking for it on the forum is not high demand compared to the 8000 some odd members here. Last time they sat on the shelf for months on end. They dont have the resources to let mone products sit for months.

Hopefully more and more people will begin to request it so the demand will cover the cost of making it.

Tisha

and instant shine is out, i drink that stuff..

Holy sheeet :open_mouth:

LOL Dont panic that one will probably be restocked when SteveO wakes up or when Mick starts work :wink:

Tisha

I don’t know about blending perfectly, but it should be doable. I would suggest shaking the bottle well before applying though.

I believe that Androtics composite the products from molecules in raw powder form though, which I think would insure that separation isn’t much of a problem.

I’m glad I picked myself up an extra bottle of Raw Power though when a little birdie told me that it might be disappearing. :smiley:

i also want to buy raw power.

i want to buy raw power as well.

I’d probably buy a bottle if it came back.

Same here maybe i will get one of each to see how it work with me :slight_smile: Androtics are you hearing us?

That’s a big DO WANT from me, too (Raw Power that is, not sure about Dirty):smiley:

Count me in on raw power

Put me in for Raw Power and Dirty as well…want to try and see what’s all the rave about… :slight_smile: