Well I just got my mones after only a day of it being processed! Big ups to DHL, and especially Mickaelia for the great service Also thanks Amy for the note !
Ordered Ammo and I received the free gift of Instant shine to-go!!! Wasn’t expecting it thanks yal
I sprayed just 1 spray of instant shine, and after about 4-5 minutes I just started smiling for no reason. It’s like I had this Superman glow around me lol it was pretty tight, and the glow is still there
AND THE NEROLI SCENT IS BOMB! I usually use Fierce, and of course love the smell get tons of complements from girls etc., but it DOES get annoying after a while. Neroli seems like I can never stop smellin it lol should be interesting to see what girls say at school monday
Will be reporting Monday after going to school with a combo of Ammo and a lil instant shine to add to it
I just wanna say thanks and shout outs to all at Androtics, and especially all the great people here ont he forum
And I cant wait to test Ammo arghh it’s Thanksgiving and I obviously don’t wanna use that around family, besides a couple family friends’ daughter’s but it would be a waste
Alright bro I will and yeah the combo is perfect for my actual targets(girls at my school)
Most of them tend to be real sexual, yet they love to laugh and be happy at the same time, playful if you will, so I say fuggit throw 2 sprays instant shine to the arms, 1 spray Ammo spread on both wrists and I’m set