Recent Success

Recently I have been trying 1 spray of IFM and one of IS on my wrists. Being 6ft 3 this put my neck out of reach of most females. However the results have been brilliant, even from one spray of each. Had a lot of the female members of staff come up and juts chat chat chat chat, which is cool. Yes I have managed to chat back to them!!

So a quick thumbs up on that mix! Confidence boost for me too!

Very cool! I’m short compared to you (5’11’') but I find that putting it on my wrists and the tops of my hands works fantastically since I tend to talk with my hands a lot.

Bit of a bugger now as its more or less winter over here with rubbish weather having to wear longer sleeves. But I just roll them up. :slight_smile:

I had heard things about IFM making makes depressed. Not had any such side effects on me.