Is a good starter combo, but it is labeled for high schoolers (which I am most certainly not). I’m a senior in college (22), and I wondering what would be a good mix for someone to use on a second date.
I read a bit on TAH, and that sounded interesting, but I haven’t a clue if it should be mixed, or what dosage to use.
I’d love to hear from you masters out there what you recommend!
If its the second date then you can expose your target to more -none. A spray of Turn Up The Heat would be perfect and you can buffer that a bit by using Instant Openness or Instant Honesty(CTTM 2 can work just fine as well). Instant Gentlemen can complement the -none and the -nols nicely. And of course you can never go wrong with Instant Shine.
I really like A314 and would recommend it as a first purchase. Women like an alpha male and that is what it makes you. Don’t OD on it though! I’m more than twice your age and some young people don’t care for A314. I cannot understand that. I’d think the respect it gives you would be even more valuable to a young man. Your call.
I also like Scent of Eros for a beginner, but it’s not an APR product. You’d have to get that at the “other place.”
Instant Shine is a popular product. I think I read it is their best seller. There’s got to be a reason for that! But be aware not everyone likes it.
I have had some good experiences with IFM. I use small amounts of it regularly. It does relax and comfort women, but be aware that some men find it depressing. Personally I have not had that problem.
TAH is interesting. So is TAL. Small amounts of TAL make women more comfortable around me. It is supposed to be good for LMR.
A lot of young men like TUTH. It is said to go well with drunken college parties. But again it is not one everyone likes. Blood type O people seem to OD on it more easily. I am blood type O and it makes me uncomfortable. It brings more aggression into the mix.
I’d suppose that the second date would be the Comfort stage. The three you mention do fall into the comfort category. If you didn’t get the respect you want on the first date, think again about A314.
Another one there is quite a bit written about now is P83. That would probably be third date, as would TUTH. Several people have reproted that P83 and TUTH are too much when used together.
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I’ve read up on the Mystery Method actually, and your posts are a welcome reminder of the stages. I’ll be trying these out over the next couple of weeks, and you’ll all be hearing from me