from reading posts the world edition smells like that tweed creed cologne to some people? not a big fan…i know i’m going to get mixed responses but i’d just like to hear personal preferences.
FF21 (Regular AMMO) smells detergentlike with a hint of citrus. It kinda reminds me of Cool Water to a certain extent. FF22 (World Edition) smells more floral and is something like Calvin Klien. Its not exact but it has some of the same scent profile as that.
My fav so far is FF21 btw just because I’ve gotten great compliments from women as a standalone. Remember it don’t matter what it smells like to you, only matters how it smells to other women
so, FF22 actually smells more like regular cologne? i have a togo of regular ammo, which smells like detergent to me (and strongly IMO), and i’m thinking of getting FF22 when/if I order a full sized bottle
I would recommend a togo first (though there always is the return policy). When I first tried on the FF22 ammo I have, it made my nose hurt… After a few applications, it gets better, but it started out as not appealing to me.
ammo regular version smells like either cool water, or green irish tweed by creed. While not exactly like these two, almost the same.
International version ammo smells EXACTLY like silver mountain water by creed. I cant tell a difference. I am a cologne fanatic and I have all of these colognes so I can compare quite accurately. So if you want to, go to nordstroms and smell silver mountain water and if you like that then you will like the international ammo.
guys, i got my shippment yesterday ammo x2 and it was a damaged in transit, but the packet smelt like soap !!! !!! my mate ordered the ammo x2 awell but his smelt kind amazing!!! like we went out and i ued what was of the packet and i got a hit saying “why do u smell of soap”???
Yet he has tons of hits!!! eevn got laid the girls where like i love the way u smell… so i want to know whats up.. i mean im due for a refund but i want to order but i really dont want to smell like soap/… i dont even think it works
To be true. What ever one I wear, every chick likes it! So they both smell good. Start with one, then if you feel like it in future, try the other one.