I have a real quick qestion can someone relize that its the spray such as ammo thats making them pay attention to u instead of your natural pheros.
ex… i know someone that has came to relize every time i where “this cologne” lol its actualy strong alpha nols maybe one spray ammo and a cover scent. she cant focuse on doing homework or what not, and she commented that my cologne is (making me uncomfortable i cant consentrate every time u whear it.)
anythoughts would be nice. and no iv never told her that i wear pheros..
I’ve wondered about this as well in the past. people will be able to subconciously recognise the pheromones are causing certain feelings hence why girls may say to you “you smell nice” when theres really nothing to smell other than dried down neroli. When a girls makes a comment about my smell I’ll question them to see if I can get them to elaborate and it seems they can’t conciously pin point that the smell is causing those feelings.