"Report" on Pherlure and suggestions please..

Hi guys,

I have purchased Pherlure before i got to know of this forum (and yes i was told outright it was a scam…). Anyway, I have noticed a few “effects” when i put Pherlure on.

Dosage: 2 sprays - 1 on chest ; the other on my wrists, rubbed together and then spreaded down my neck

Thing is, I am a uni student and I do some causal tutoring. Whenever i put Pherlure on, I get nervous easily. And it affects me teaching my class because I’ll very easily lose concentration and get my thoughts all mixed up. At times i will get so nervous and anxious I swear it felt like i was losing my breath! So, instead of the confident feel we should all get when using pheromones, I guess Pherlure just did the opposite (at least on me).
Any of you guys out there got the same issue?
That said, i think Pherlure smells pretty good though.

I have also purchased a bottle of IShine ; and am currently using it now. Have yet to see any concrete results. Contemplating on another order to get probably A314, Ammo and Instant Honesty; hopefully to boost the chances with the IShine i already have.
You guys have any other suggestions? Btw im 24, Asian Chinese and want to attract women (Asian) of around my age.

Thanks!

there are a few threads on this already, but you may want to look into A314, Instant honesty, P74 and P83. all great for Asian use.

Actual pheromones don’t have to be in pherlure for it to create effects. Just like in androtic’s spaceland, pherlure might contain some organic compounds that have pheromone-like effects, like cannabis.

There is no cannibis in spaceland LOL Thats Clary sage your smelling. Combined with the mones it tends to smell like cannibis.

It could be as Eldros suggested some other compound in Pherlure that your haveing a reaction to. I would suggest not using it and not because its Pherlure, I would suggest the same thing if you used a Androtic product and had that reaction.

Tisha

I’m telling you outright, Pherlure is a scam.

I had a bottle of this crap. I used the whole bottle up. No hits with it…nothing…nada. As for the scent…it’s a cheap imitation of CK.

I can’t contrast that more with experiences I’ve had with A314 and Ammo, for example. These two have strong, obvious effects.

There are also other legitimate products out there to contrast it with. I have WAGG-n, The Edge, NPA (added to some Aramist in an old Ammo spray bottle…lol) and Alter-Ego. All of these have also given me positive (although I must point this out…weaker) clearly observable effect.

There are also legitimate products out there that are very weak. For example, I’ve tried that Athena 10X crap. Not worthless exactly. But I wasn’t impressed with it.

Pherlure is the only thing I’ve tried in the last 5 years or so that was totally ineffective in the face of extensive testing. I am very confident in saying it’s a scam.

I bought pherlure too put 3 three sprays on and my ex told me that I smelled like I put cheap colone on. But then she could not stop sniffing where I put it on. Then lead to her wanting it from me. But I never had any more hits besides at a club when girls saying it’s hot in here and move on. But I got some ammo with my order and went to a club and got a girl come over to me as she was coming off the dance floor and grabed me and started to dry hump me.!!! I am a newbe to real pheromones products.