Road Trip

Oh poop, SteveO! :frowning: I’m sorry to hear that. I had plans for you…lol. :smiley:

Hope everythings OK, though.

Bella

sorry to hear that steve - hope everything is ok now tho…

we’ll catch up another time… no biggy

~Haz~

Yeah everything is OK, just some stuff that needed addressing.

Now today I am feeling very flu-ish and might have yippy-dippy-itis

Glad to know you’re OK. Stop scaring me!

Well, it’s a shame you’re in Memphis…I have a cure for that. :smiley:

Feel better, (((SteveO)))** :slight_smile: **

Bella

ahem… cough… i think i might have caught it too…

Aren’t you in philly? :smiley:

~Haz~

Aw, poor baby…maybe you and SteveO can snuggle up together to keep warm. :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh huh..yep, close enough…but yet so far…lol

Bella

shakes head thats just not rite… LOL

yeah with the cost of gas now-a-days… fuhgedaboudit… :stuck_out_tongue:

~Haz~

I’M TELLIN WOLF!!! :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

Whataya gonna tell him, cowboy? That I made Steve some of my special chicken soup?! :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue: