Road Trip

I’ll be heading out on a road trip, starting next Tuesday.

Up through TN, Roanoke Virginia, Baltimore Maryland, Washington DC, Philly,
NJ, and NYC.

Drop me a line if you want to meet up. I’ll do my best to make time

Have fun on your road trip SteveO!

When do you think you will be hitting NYC? I am going to be traveling and will be in and out of the city but if you here when I am here we can definitely meet up

Too bad you’re on the other coast.. Have fun SteveO!

Ooooo Philly? When? :roll_eyes: :smiley: :cool:

No itinerary Bella, just traveling. I’ll let you know when I’m in town though.

Yes let us know when in Philly! I would be more than happy to set a happy hour or something up for all who can come hang out!:smiley:

That’d be cool, SteveO.

Great, D! Hey, remmy’s in Philly too!

yo steveo let me know when you are within 10,000 kilometers, i’ll buy you a chang!

Thanks, I think :confused:

Hey steve… i’m in norther jersey - bout 30-40 minutes outside of NYC… shoot me a call on my cell when you’re going to be in town. We can hit up a sports bar or somethin and have a brew. maybe catch a giants game if it’s sunday haha

~Haz~

The road trip has begun. I’m loading up the car and will be heading on to the highway.

Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Hazard, send me your info again via PM. I accidentally deleted it.

I’ll call all the ladies in Philly when I get there.

Check my blog for updates

Pm sent brother!

shoot me a text or a call the day before or so if you can. If not… no big deal - it’s not like im ULTRA busy LOL but i can keep a night open if i know a day ahead or somethin.

~Haz~

I’m in Baltimore for a few more hours today. Then I’m in Washington DC until Saturday afternoon. Anyone want to hook up?

I am going to be spending time with Jae Ellis from AskRomeo.com this weekend so you might just be in for some serious fun. How many can say you went out sarging with SteveO?

hey steve - i just wanted to update you and let you know i’m leaving for minnesota (spelling?) in the morning… i believe I return friday - early afternoon. shoot me a call or a text and let me know when you’re going to be in jersey - hopefully i’ll be back by then!

~haz~

Have I missed your NYC stop?

SteveO where r u now? All of Philly is high on the Phillies win… Come on - best time to visit.:smiley:

Even MORE exciting than the phillies winning is “HAZARD BEING HOME AGAIN!”

the crowd cheers

~Haz~

I grew up in Jersey so I am having difficulty catching up with all my old friends.

Apparently word got out and my phone has been ringing off the hook with ex-girlfriends. It is truly amazing to see just how awesome PUA skills are now. From ex to sex in a shake of a jig.

LMAO! nice man! glad to hear your having a good time :smiley:

~Haz~

Due to Technical Difficulties the remainder of the Road Trip was canceled. I ended up leaving Tuesday at 8 am and driving the 17.5 Hours straight through to Memphis.

I am so sorry to everyone I did not see, but it was beyond my control and I needed to return immediately.