rookie - 2 occasions coming up, need help

hey all,

rookie needing your help. So I bought Instant shine and Ammunition as they seem to be the most appropriate for my purpose from what I’ve researched. I need help on how much to put from each and where and when? The sample sizes I bought are 5ml (.17 fl oz) and are 1x each.

Tonight am planning to go out with this girl, just the 2 of us, i have a thing for her, and i’m guessing she has one too otherwise we wouldnt be going out. Now, am not sure if i should use the ammunition or instant shine or both? And where should I put each, and how long before I meet her should I put it on. I will also be adding this cologne as I like it (Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L’Homme (2009) {Perfume Review} {New Fragrance} {Celebrity Juice} | The Scented Salamander: Perfume & Beauty Blog & Webzine). Do i put it on before or after the phero.

The 2nd occasion is this big social party gathering at a friends house. Basically I just want stand out, confidence, gain attraction, the usual. Same question applies, which would I put and what not?

last question, since this is my first order of pheros, they sent me a free 5ml called “spaceland”. Any idea what that is?

Are you taking the same girl to the party? I’d go with the same mix for that too. I’m not very familiar with Spaceland. You may need to wait for some more member input on that one. In the mean time, use that nasty search function most newbies seem to be afraid of. :slight_smile:

You know you can do a quick test run … book store could work. One or two sprays of Ammo to the chest-front neck area (1 spray if she’s under 25 — 2 if she’s over 25, 3 if she’s 30 +), and a spray of IS to the top of the hands and rubbed gently together to share, and 1 spray to each side of the neck or head, could work (3 total … 4 if you like).

I WOULD NOT cover it either, 'cause those two give out a niiiiiiiiiice scent! :wink: Give it a chance … you can wear what YOU like another day! :roll_eyes: