Hi,Im Jenner a 28 Yo Male.
I Just Moved to New Jersey from Peru a year ago.
I Heard About Ths Site and The Products from a friend.I am Interested Im Meeting Ladies But I am Looking for a Little Help.I can be shy and my English is Horrible when I get Nervous!MAybe theres Something To help me Calm down and slow down a little?And I am looking for Something That will help Women Talk to me first Because I am nervous to approach Ladies.Thanks!
Hi Jenner, welcome to the forum! ![]()
For shyness Instant Openness and Instant Shine can be a great idea, as they both make that first approach a little bit easier & smoother. I find Instant Shine to be quite calming, and it is a really warm, fun, confident pheromone - when you have a friendly smile on your face, people will be more likely to respond positively to you! IO helps increase quantity and frequency of conversation, and gives off an easygoing, relaxed vibe. For a general attraction, Ammo is a balanced product that seems to give great, consistent results from what I read! (I’ve never used it because I am a female
)
Just remember - at the end of the day it is up to YOU to step up and take up the opportunities that phero products might create for you. They will do something, but not everything!
Be confident, practice your approach if you need to, ask for advice from female friends.
Are you looking for an LTR?
Let us know if you have any more questions. If I can’t answer them myself, other experienced users will soon be here to help you. ![]()
It’s great to have you here; see you around!
- Spinach
Hello Jenner,
I’d suggest AMMO and Instant Shine. AMMO to project a sexy vibe and also to give a slight boost to your confidence… Instant Shine helps you feel less nervous and it also puts you and people around you in a relaxed good mood.. it is helpful if you are asking someone out. ![]()
Thanks Guys! I will Check them out and Report my Experience.
I Received a Gift certificate and Placed a order for Ammo.I Will Report my Experience when I get it.Does the Store Have any of the little samples Like Avon has so I could try some of the others before I buy a full Bottle?Thanks Again for the Help.
Hi Jenner, the full-size bottles contain 30ml of products but we also have 8ml To-Go size sprays to sample them. They are about the size of a Chapstick and perfect for trying out a new product or keeping some pheromones handy in your pocket to ‘refresh’ throughout the day. You will have to purchase these though, if you are lucky the shipping department throw in a freebie sometimes ![]()
I hope this helps!
Looking forward to hearing how it goes.
- Spinach
Welcome Jennar,
For your situation this what usually works Ammunition and Shine or IO.
I am glad you were able to place an order so quick and hope to hear back from you on the forum about your experiences soon
Your gc was issued!
I want to cry!I just got home and saw the Fed-ex package by the front door and couldn’t believe how fast the shipping was!How ever the fed ex guy left it right on the doorstep to my apartment and some idiot stepped on it and broke it.I’m not going to try and return it because I know it was fedex’s fault.However I was wondering if I could store the wet cardboard from the fedex envelope in a ziploc bag and use pieces to rub on my wrists so I can try it for awhile before I decide to buy another bottle?
Anybody?I know it sounds stupid,but do you think it would work?
Take a couple of pics of the damaged packet/bottles and email them to Mickaelia. She will get this sorted out quickly.
Then wring-out what’s left into a bottle and have a go with that till the replacements arrive.
I already tossed out the glass and only kept the cardboard because I thought maybe I could use what was absorbed.But I tried it when I went to a meeting last night and didn’t notice anything.I think Ill just buy the smaller one and if it works Ill get the Bigger one.Thanks!