Second Order

Just got my second order. I haven’t noticed all that much with my first one but I might be missing the signs, I’m very new to this. I am far from giving up and I am going to keep trying…:slight_smile:…

My first order was IFM and TUTH togo… with a very welcome free gift of IS from the fantastic “A” with a heart..:wink:.. I am a 30yo white male who has been married for 10 years. With different amounts of sprays for a couple weeks I didn’t see any noticeable difference from my wife or anyone else. The only small change I saw was with IFM, a couple days it seemed to make her a little more easy going..but thats not all that unusual for her so like I said.. not giving up yet..hehe

So here I am with my fresh new bottle of A314 (and yet another freebie from the amazing heart with an “A”…man she rocks..) and again, like a kid in a candy shop, looking forward to trying it out and seeing what it can do. I am going to try it tonite and this weekend and report back with anything I come up with..

Please do, I am thinking of getting A314.

Void,

Which version of A314 have you got ?

Version 17

I couldn’t wait so I put it on as soon as I could..2 drops (either side of my neck and split between both wrists) First thing I noticed was the distinct smell..not a bad scent but it is more noticeable than the others I tried. I actually felt a little different myself after a few minutes sort of a confidence feeling, not sure if it was the phero but I did notice a difference.

It did seem to have an effect on my boss he is a horrible micro manager..He came in my office to ask me about a couple things and he seemed to just ask and take whatever answer I gave and then left, didn’t follow up with 15 more questions like he usually does.

Now to the important one..the wife… Surprisingly she didn’t comment on the scent. She noticed the scent of IS and TUTH when I wore them before and said they smelled good but nothing with this. The rest of the night she seemed a lot more playful and fun, more physical than usual and seemed to stay close to me. This was with the same 2 drops that I applied around noon time with no reapplication.

I think I’m going to try 3 drops and see what happens just to see if 2 is my sweet spot. I know on the site it says 1-7 drops but just so I know has anyone OD on A314 and what type of reaction should I look for in case 3 is too much.

I’ll come back to report on the 3 drops…