Hiya, I have in my hands a new bottle of A314 and, well, it smells like cheap pine pencils… and there is no measurable -mone effect.
This is the second bottle I purchased, the first one was absolutely fabulous… it smelled great with a light dark musk smell and the effect was mind blowing… it gave me confidence and people around me adored me. (let me bask )
The second bottle is yuck! As stated in the first line.
So, whats the deal? Did run into a bad batch, an old bottle, or the bottom of a production run?
I haven’t gotten a bottle in a long time, but I know they tweak the formula a lot. I had noticeably different results with different bottles from different batches. Always had results, though.
uh, that’s weird… However, as disappointed and angry as I was when I received a new version of A314 last spring (the akuto version), I learnt how to get used to it and get the use of it… it just takes time and although I didn’t get the wonderful results I got with my first A314 (discovering it and being overenthusiatis), I got results.
It just need a bit of working on it and getting used to it.
It would be interesting to know the composition of the new version, or a part of it…
I’ve never had a314 until now but it smells masculine to me. Works like a charm as well. My guess it you’re referring to a sharper note in the smell…I smell it as well.
What version do you have ? Look at the bottom of the bottle.
The formula hasnt changed in quite some time even if scent has changed. People are not responding to the scent thats secondary so you should still get the same consistant results.
Ooh, ooh, Tisha, can I get a retro version if I describe how it smelled? It was that one that smelled like marijuana schwag. That version was like liquid GOLD for me. The one with the royal oils was what I had last, and it worked well, but wasn’t as punchy.
As a former reluctant-to-change-A314 user, I’d just say TRUST APR. If they have changed the scent, there is a good reason. They know what they’re doing… However reluctant we are, we just have to trust them. They’re professional. Even though an EO version would be welcome back !