So far my experience with P83 is awesome

I have been using P83 for while and the effects are incredible.
I always apply one spray in each wrist, one spray behind each ear, and two sprays on my neck.
I got the to Go 12.5 mcg, no fragrance.

First night after I applied, I laid down on my bed and my little one woke up, while I was trying to make her to follow sleep again, my husband came to the bedroom , I was laying down on my side and he hugged me and started to smells my neck. I was still trying to get the baby to sleep, he seemed impatient and I was getting impatient also, finally the baby slept, and my husband came like a tiger. :smiley: I never saw him like this, like he could not wait and such in a hurry for sex.

Second night, was not different and I really started to appreciate more P83.:smiley:

This week I applied P83 again, the first night he affected the same way then the other nights, very quick, then second night he fell asleep, but in the morning when the alarm woke me up, since I needed to help my son to get ready for school, about 6:30 am, my husband held me on the bed and did not let me go.:o

Last night, after shower I applied the Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst lotion, I am picky with smells, but I really like how the Black Amethyst smells, I applied P83 like before, then my husband came to the bed and started to smells my neck and said how good my body was smelling, of course you know how everything ended :o , he was very creative also.

I still do not know how P83 affects me; I did not notice a lot difference on my behavior, I think that it puts me on the mood also.

What is in P83? :confused: Because my husband reacts very well and I will stick with P83 for a long time, today I just ordered a 30 ml, 15 mcg spray bottle. I want to be sure I will have P83 for while :stuck_out_tongue: ; I also like it unfragranced, since it does not have any kind of smells and I do not need to cover it.

The interesting thing is that I always paired mones, but at this time I tried P83 alone and it worked great.
** VIVA P83

newlife,

Wow! Gotta get me some of that! I haven’t tried any of the putatives yet but have been eyeing a couple of them after reading a few posts like yours!

Great report! Reps to ya!

~~River

They would tell you but then they would have to kill you LOL Just kidding, I love it to, I find its one my husband responds to almost as well as copulins and when I use both wheww weee… He can go a little nuts. :smiley:

Funny thing is it took me a while to pick up on this reaction. When I wear it in a mix in the day time I do notice he “peacocks” more and sort of leers at me (not in a bad way) but by evening it seems to where off a bit and I didnt notice much. Then I made the glorious mistake of spraying it on before bed when I had ment to use EST for its cuddle effect. (I notice est makes him cuddle even while he sleeps) Well I jumped into bed and with in a minute he is on my side and wide awake LOL. He had that funny “now I got you where I want you” look about him LOL. He remained awake a long long time :smiley:

P83 is my favorite putative closely followed by P74

Tisha

WOW - great post. This is definitely the next one I try!:wink: Is there a difference in diffusion with the unscented pheros? I would rather the unscented - cookie I like in the beginning but then after a while I feel like I have BO!:open_mouth:

ah yes, i had that same problem with the cookie scent.

i personally think neroli works better when it comes to diffusion, but my sister who’s tried some of my pheros told me that a lot of guys were trying to inhale her scent when she wore them with no scent and thought that it works equally as well :slight_smile: