sounds interesting

eh, summer is starting, so i figure i might as well try some new things. All this reading has gotten me intrigued. nothing like a little experimenting :smiley:.

I’m 18, ABC (american born chinese), and living in southern california.
I’m a nice guy, and prefer friendships over humpin’. cuddling is always nice though :slight_smile:

Hello Gnah,

Welcome to the forum!

I am happy to see you are taking an interest in phero’s, but we need to know a little bit more about you so we can try to help. Tell us more about your personality.(shy, outgoing) Also, tell us what you are trying to accomplish by using phero’s.

By telling us more you can qulify for the $25 gift certficate.

I look forward to hearing more, untill then check out the sticky’s in the mens section. There is alot of good info in there.

Again, Welcome

I’m pretty outgoing, but by that i mean i hang out with my close friends a lot. I’d love to make more close friends, because i find myself hanging out with the same people over and over and it gets a little boring. I can’t get comfortable with people unless i’ve been friends with them for a while, though. i like meeting people indirectly (school, work, etc) rather than directly (going up to people, etc.) I do enjoy getting lots of attention. i just want to see if it’ll be easier for me to make closer relationships and such.

Cheers Gnah, welcome to the forums!

Instant Openness and Instant Honesty would be great products for you then. Instant Openness makes people more chatty, and IH makes deeper conversations more frequent.I suggest you take a look at the Men’s Pheromone Guide located in my signature. See if anything sparks your interest, and if you have any questions let us know. We are here to help

i had also been looking for a new cologne to wear, so i’m actually more interested in AMMO. Does it have similar effects as those mentioned earlier?

Ammo has a pleasant longlasting scent of it own. Ammo is an attraction pheromone, and cause mildly aroused. It would be great for wearing in any environments, school, work, club… I myself get lots of eye contacts when wearing ammo.

IO and IH are social pheromones, IO is chatty & comfort mix, making people want/enjoy talking to you, whilse IH is a deepen the conversation and connection of closeness and trust.

thanks! i think i know what i’ll be getting now.

Welcome to Pherotalk Gnah!

Well experiment away my friend. You can never grow tired of what product to experiment with or new and exciting results.

You definitely want to start with the instant lines and then go from there.

I already issued your GC to get your started on your pheromone journey.:smiley: