Still skeptical. Looking for a good combo mix.

I’ve bought some pheros. I’ve received most except for last order (includes MX301, MX297, I-JERK(togo) i received one though for free in last order :frowning: ( its all good lol :stuck_out_tongue:).
Current stash:

  • Ammo FF22 spray bottle
  • MX 297
  • IJ to go
  • IH to go
  • IO to go
  • IO spray bottle
  • IG spray bottle
  • IS spray bottle

Me (17) and my brother (15) go a lot to the mall and we’re trying to see results from girls there (yes I know we are looking for some kind of OBVIOUS hits just to make sure it’s actually the mones :wink: ).
So what are the combos that you guys would suggest we should wear for hanging out at the mall :stuck_out_tongue: ?

We’ve tried 2x IH to go + 2x IO to go and my friend who was supposed to be mad @ me for not getting him high told me out of nowhere he’s happy :slight_smile:. LOL.
Didn’t notice any big difference on IOI except for some girls at make-up store that were making a lot of “check out” eyes (or may be they were creeped out because I was looking @ them when I was high :smiley:? ).

Apply a couple more sprays each before going to church (big church so I go there to meet some guys/girls) and this friendly slightly older easy-going girl comes and talks to us.

Oh btw, when I walked in church a lot of guy/girls gave me a good 1-2 seconds stares. I think IO is making them want to say hi or something but they are at least expecting a “hi” from me first since they never talk to me that much.

She seems to like being around us. (But may be it was the same without pheros?). Her friend and this girl would give us and my brother full eye contact and attention when we say anything. They all stop talking and look 2 us when we speak.

This girl’s friend kept making lot of LONG STARES (i think) at us, My brother went with a shirt he wore several times but that day some people were telling him “nice shirt :slight_smile:”.

Some guy told me how he couldn’t resist looking @ my t-shirt because it’s so flashy. I wore like at least 4-6 times at least @ church. This same guy also came around us few time than normal (may be coincidence?) and always making eyes contact with me as in a “hey there :slight_smile: smile type of thing”.

All these subtle hits aren’t really enough proof for us because normally these things MIGHT happen (we’re not exactly SURE though). It might be just some stuff that always was happening to us but we are now being over analytical).

Today, i put i-jerk and 1 io and he puts i-jerk with 1 io too and then later on we put 1 jerk each. we were playing house of the dead at the mall and this girl was looking @ us. I’m not sure if it’s the mone or not. It could be it could not be. We are average looking (me and brother). Met some guys at the mall ( they are considered to be “bad” and got charges and stuff) and they all seemed to be happier than normal to see us (all these “hits” are recorded from memory when intoxicated and every time we apply pheros is after we get high). one guy gave me his number (i wanted to ask it from him but i was too high to even remember that). several girls would look @ us and make several blinks and will still be looking @ us when we re looking @ them.

We still looking for GOOD hits from girls @ the mall please :slight_smile:? Oh btw just a lil question: If I wash myself with a non-scented soap, could that NOT remove the pheros and make them build up in my skin? Should I be washing with normal soap but it’s not good for me because of Acne.

2 IG
4 IS
.5 IJ

Also, you may need to initiate conversation more if you plan on seeing some flirtation. You are pretty young so you might want to take it easy on the jerk…or at least buffer it real good. One last thing, and I know it’s been said a thousand times before but…you should try to find your sweet spot with each individial product before venturing into the world of mixing. I know it’s exciting when you first start out, but believe me it’s worth it!!!

lol okay… but how da heck you spray half spray tho?
any other suggestions for combo mixes?