'sup guys :D

Hey guys :smiley:

My name is Jerry and I am a 16yo guy from Greece. I plan on going to university to study on Economic and currently I have a part time job at a Cafeteria.
If I could describe my self in one (or two words actually :smiley:) it would be party animal!I like having fun with my friends and clubbing, I also like girls :stuck_out_tongue:

I am 1,80cm, with short brown hair and eyes and ripped body. I workout several times a week at the gym and take Myay Thai lessons. In my leisure time I usually listen to music or just surf around the nets. What my friends like best on me is the fact that they can count on me at anytime.

Some days ago I randomly read an article about them and got interested. Looked like something new and I though I could give it a shot. Today I found your forum by luck while using Google.

I have goods looks and attract girls, but I think that by using pheromones I can become even more attractive. After reading your product reviews and descriptions I figured out that I could furthermore enhance my sexual relations with girls, and my effectiveness.

I don’t have problem of communicating with girls like chatting, or starting long conversations, I just don’t want to be the good guy that gets in the friend zone. I’m looking for a sex mate, not a soul mate (I’m 16 right :smiley:).

I have some really close girl-friends that know me well and consider me as a friend, I want to change that. But I also meet dozens of girls at the places I hang out, so pheromones would be a great aid in the battle of the dominant male :wink:

Also I believe it will help me show my intentions to a girl I just met, so I don’t get in the friend zone again!

You look like a friendly community, the first thing I notice before joining a forum is the relations between the members, and the way they treat each other.You feel warm, like a big family, and also feel free to ask anything! I thought joining wouldn’t be bad :smiley:

After reading in the forums and the persons below help I ended up in the products I’m gonna use next :smiley:
1x IH
1x IO
1x IG
1x TUTH ToGo
1x Instant Shine ToGo

Can’t wait! :smiley:

That’s all folks, cheers!

Hi Jerry and welcome to the forum!

The best pheromone for attraction is Ammo. This pheromone will give you attraction, confidence and approachability. Since you are only 16 years of age I would not recommend buying this phero as you will already be producing enoug none naturally.

What I would recommend is buying the social pheromones that can really help to aid your personality in social situations. IO is an excellent icebreaker and helps to make women feel comfortable to be around you. IH deepens the quality of conversation and creates closer bonds. IS is a mood enhancer and will make you and the people around you feel great.

I would also consider buying IG which can help you to be seen as capable and more mature. You will get more respect and be seen as trustworthy in a cool, laid back vibe.

I hope this helps.
Mackie

Hello Mackie, great to meet you!

Even though I am only 16 years old , I am a pretty mature person with an also mature body.I hang out with girls at the range of 16-22 years (lucky me :smiley:) and will be using them on these girls.

Do you think that the “Instant Honesty” and the “Instant Openness” will be enough to attract girls older than my age? There is a great amount of competition at the places I have fun.

I hope I don’t become anoying :confused:

Thank you again for your help! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Hi cmos welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

First off, due to your young age steer away from ammo, the none at this age will do you more bad than good.

So what I suggest for you is defenetly IO due to you being a party animal. The nol in in it will give you an edge, will make you alot more aprochable by girls. And also IG to give you more status, invest in the to mones when you are young and will rip their fruits in the present and mainly in the future :smiley: .

Best regards

Falcos

Thank you Falcos! I accidentally hit the “Best Answer” button and for a moment I thought nobody else would answer my questions… :slight_smile:

Looks like I’m gonna try the IO, IG and the IH for now. :wink:

Cheers, Jerry :smiley:

Hi Jerry

I think you have made some great phero choices and they will definitely aide you when attracting the ladies. You can buy them in togo bottles and along with your $25 GC you will save yourself some money.

All the best.
Mackie

Seems Mackie that your answer was the best afterall :wink:

I carefully read about all pheromones and concluded to the ones I mentioned before, plus with a TUTH To Go (Just for a tryout) :wink:

Best Regards,
Jerry

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course Steve is available to answer any question you might have regarding mones and you can speak to him personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and he will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.