Sup (:

Hello everyone (:

My profile

I’m a guy from Singapore in my early 20s.

A little bit about myself

Well. I’ll try to keep a long story short. I got into pick up when i was about.. 19? I didn’t really do any proper research on it, was mostly self-taught.

For some reason I found the topic of… interaction and rapport building among strangers extremely interesting. i still pursue this… interest, to this day.

So why am I here?

To put it quite bluntly, diving into pheromones is an extension of pick up. I’m extremely interested and excited to see how scents will affect me and my game, absolutely cannot wait to dive in headfirst and start exploring pheromones.

what’s up KTV and welcome to PheroTalk. You’ve definitely found the forum at the forefront of the pheromone scene. AD also has the best products around IMO. Be sure to check out the link about getting your $25 Gift Card. Your introduction should be more than enough to qualify.

Being that you have a PUA background, pheromones will be an excellent compliment to your skills. As you’re just starting out, I would probably go with Ammo, IS and IH or IO. Those are some of my personal favorites. A314 may also suit you well to give you that alpha male vibe to go with your game. I would suggest doing a lot of reading on here, there are plenty of posts pertaining to users who practice PUA skills. I’m currently experimenting with P83, which some say is for more advanced pheromone users. I’m loving my early results, and I’ve seen other PUA guys say it compliments their game very well. I haven’t had great luck with TUTH aside from Latina women, but most seem to rave about it. So you may want to check that out as well. Good luck and welcome again…

Hey there and welcome!
Glad you found the right place for mone testing.
I recommend AMMO and instant shine for general out and about social times like going to the bar, dates, etc.
The ammo is a sexual attractant but is steered ina way so that it isn’t TOO sexually strong so you can wear it just about anywhere. IS gives off a young fun youthful playful vibe that people just love to be around. Will put a smile and your and others faces.
let us know how things go!

Hi there, ktv, welcome to the mone forum. Thanks for posting up and checking out our ‘little’ forum. :wink:
Being self taught leads me to think that once you get your mind on something you try to figure out its nuances and details, whatever it takes. That’s a good quality to have to explore mones and what they can and can’t do. Though, I do suggest you take a look through the links on my sig, Intro to mones and how to know what are hits, especially.

I’d suggest you focus on AMMO, which gives me a sexy confident feeling in self effects. This sexy vibe is translated to others via the mone signal. The scent itself is the carrier of the mones, which is FF21. Some allude to its scent as similar to Irish Creed.
The other mone that I’d suggest you focus on, is IO. It will get you going in convo’s and will also have others more inclined to talk about ANYTHING. I think of IO as the small talk mone. Not only useful in that social scenario, but any where you want others to open up to you, especially anything superficial.

How’d you find this particular site, Hero? :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Send a PM to looifookmeng and introduce yourself. He is not too far from you and can probably give you some good advice and hints based on age and probably similar ethnicity.

Welcome ktvhero,

I think its safe for you to dive in head first so I for one will not stop you.

Enjoy the water. :stuck_out_tongue:

Your gc was issued!