Super Primal from AdamEve review: smells like rubbing alcohol, likely cheap none

I have purchased Super Primal about 1 month ago from the company AdamEve. AdamEve is an adult shop that also sells pheromone products and I went there strictly for pheromone purchasing only, I swear :stuck_out_tongue:. Anyways, the product was fairly cheap and was a fairly great size. There were tons of reviews on that site with customer feedback saying it was very good, so I figured hell why not, and bought a bottle. I was later told that because of this good price and the amount of liquid in this bottle, that it was probably cheap Chinese manufactured none :open_mouth:!!! I tried as recommended, and used 3 drops on my neck, and let me tell you this stuff smells like rubbing alcohol and not pleasant at all. I used a cover scent of Kenneth Cole Reaction cologne which has a watermelon type smell to it. I sprayed 3 times to my neck, more than I usually do, in order to make sure that damn smell was covered haha. I hung out with a girl friend of mine today, and had a great time but I can’t say for sure whether this product did anything for me. Does anyone else have some experience using this product? If so, please tell me what you think about it, and what effects you have gotten from other people and your past experiences. Thanks. :smiley:

BUMP…:frowning:

I’m certainly glad I didn’t purchase that product now.

Thanks for the review.

yeah lol…I wouldn’t buy it again if I could rewind time…np