So I work at a sports bar and superbowl sunday is BOUND to be slammed. From what I’ve gathered, P74 in high doses is good to get everyone in a good mood on a nice professional/platonic level (I’m not trying to attract anybody at work) so now I have a dilemma, lol. I’m definitely going for “feel good” that day but I’m not sure how I should work my combo. I was originally going to go with IO and IS.. But after reading around, it looks like P74 and IS wouldn’t be such a bad idea either.
I usually try to keep my phero combos down to a maximum of two, lol. Mostly because it helps me to get results a bit easier when I do standalone things. So, what do you all think? IS and IO for some feel good (and good tips?). Or IS and P74 (at like, the 30mcg range)? The point, here, is to get everyone in a good mood (as I know a lot of managers and servers will be stressed.. and I’m already naturally good at making people smile) and make some pretty decent tips.
I’d also like to add that I’m 23 and relatively healthy and active (considering I go to school for dance and I work out outside of that).. if that helps anything at all, haha.
Check my journal on the P74. I tried 20mcg and made the whole floor happy, 30mcg and I bet that you get the beer flowing in no-time. Instant Sunshine MX pack would also be something to consider, however I am not telling you which one you should try out. I think the IS and P74 in a high dosage would be really great to try.
Superbowl Sunday! It’s going to be a great game. I’m a fan of the sport. Lesbian or not something about those guys and their tight asses is kinda hot!
Anywhoo! Lol. Since you’re naturally good at talking to people you can probably nix the IO. If you have it in a TOGO it might be good to take. IO on the back of the hands is a social elevator (you know what I mean). It will get convos going on all around you. But since you work at a restaurant, it sounds like keeping it on your hands through all the hand washing might be difficult.
If you’re doing just IS + P74, I’d make P74 dominant. P74 has great effects on other people. Have fun! Who are you routing for?
I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss IO. It stimulates conversation, and when people are actively conversing, they are happy. And when customers feel a connection with you, they are more likely to tip more.
Lol when I do watch football (so only when I’m at work). I just like to look at some nice asses, lmao. Other than that, I don’t really watch it all that much. Working at the sports bar has me JUST NOW getting into sports, so I don’t really have anyone I’m rooting for this year, But I probably will by next year. Assuming I’m still working there, lol.
Also, thank you and Miss Dragon both for your input!
The irony here, though, is that I had a couple of custom orders so my products didn’t ship right away like I thought they would, so I’m actually going to be moneless for the game tonight. Which is cool, because it doesn’t hurt to check in and see how people behave around me and vice versa when I’m not all pheromoned up. But today would have been a greaat way to test some stuff out. Idk when the next big sports even is.