TAC Feedback

I purchased a 30ml bottle of TAC @ 10mcg/spray (2mg total), unscented, and have been testing it exclusively (with no other pheromones) for over one week. It has been applied to clothing, to hair, and directly to skin (face, arms and chest - separately and combined), in amounts ranging from one half-spray (about 5mcg) to ten sprays (100mcg) - with marginally varying intensity of effect.

TAC does not seem to exhibit a characteristic odor at any of the applied amounts; and, its rates of diffusion/longevity have not exceeded two hours, as ascertained by diminishing effect on others. Air-conditioning, and humidity, were the two biggest determinants of longevity and effect (conversely), whereby TAC was worn in professional, casual, social and formal environments.

Overall, TAC is, on its own, perhaps the most well rounded pheromone I have worn - almost as if a phero-blend of some sort had been applied. It is this complexity which I believe lends itself to that of A314’s. TAC possesses the better qualities of many other pheromones, in this regard: generally, the effect TAC imparts on others, and oneself, is well tempered enthusiasm. Increasing the dosage amplifies this, accordingly.

Others have reported on TAC’s ‘hilarity’-inducing qualities, which I did not experience. TAC more commonly has been shown to exhibit ‘positivity’ -enhancement that may well indicate a dopaminergic vector. Both sexes responded favorably (friendliness, cooperation) as behavorial (speech and facial) gesticulations revealed. 10mcg elicited a usable effect, and the application ‘sweet spot’ climbed parallel to dosage increase.

I shall continue to experiment with TAC unaccompanied, though intend to incorporate some advanced fixatives to prolong to these very beneficial social dynamics experienced.

You seem well versed, but I’m a bit confused about this statement. Are you suggesting that TAC does not have an OD limit and behaves similar to alpha androstenol in terms of a response curve, or better yet a curve similar to TAA without the corresponding increase in harshness/cockiness of mix presentation?

Very good report. As soon as I get my TAC I’ll post my standalone results too. I found your report very interesting. reps

I didnt get any hilarious laughter type of effect. I did feel well liked though which put me at ease and more open. I do know I need a higher dosage with TAC before I noticed any type of difference or effects.

Have you tried TAK? How does it compare?

I’ll have to check the price of TAC, maybe I’ll try some. I’m not sure how TAC would be useful, just based on that description.

Hmm..I haven’t noticed outright hilarity either, but you could say, well tempered enthusiasm to crack jokes made it a hilarious time.

Come back and tell us more! :slight_smile: