TEST RESULTS! Ammo + Instant Shine

OK update: She sent me a text message after work saying she was about a block from my place and wanted to see my apartment (we all know what this means). I thought this would be a good chance to do some more testing, but I didnt have much time to let the perfume components even out, so I just went with 1 spray of AMMO. The effects were great, but not as good as last night. Things were much more intense with the added -none last night. Also, I didnt have any SHINE on except any of the 2 sprays that would have been left over from 7am that morning, so I’m not sure if that affected her drive at all or not.

The biggest thing I noticed different was myself. I can tell that I had alot more confidence and a better vibe about myself last night when I had some SHINE on. Next time I see her - thursday for sushi - I think I’m going back to my first dosages of 2x AMMO, and 2x Instant Shine to start the night, and I’ll try adding 1 spray of Turn Up The Heat and see what effects that has on her.

When she got home tonight, she sent me a message on AIM saying “I smell like you… and i love it”

If all goes well with 2x AMMO, 2x Instant Shine and 1x Turn Up The Heat by the end of Thursday… I’m really going to be stumped. Thats alot of -none!

Saturday night I’m going to a small local bar with a buddy of mine, and I think I’m going to attempt an OD on -none, just so I know what it feels like. Going to start with 2 sprays to the throat, and add a spray every hour or so until I can clearly see the OD effect. Good idea or no? Any suggestions?

Maybe YOU need a lot of -none. No matter what the PROs say … tis all about EXPERIMENTING, NP. Scared? Get a dog! :roll_eyes:

Or maybe she’s just one to react better to larger amounts of -none. I’ll have to do an intentional OD in a controlled environment to test this out.

If I see M&M comin my way with a pack of Doberman’s… im runnin for my life :smiley:

You’ve got it!!!

Just didn’t want you to let worrying, like so many others, about ODing take your balls ( excuse me ladies). :wink: You’re not scared, and you have the RIGHT idea … some need -none, some don’t, some need more, some need less … testing testing 1, 2, 3 testing.

:wink: You may leave, GrassHopper. :wink:

Hey NeoPhunk, I’ts nice to hear about your results! I was actually planning on testing Ammo + Turn Up the Heat starting this week as well. It’s the only mix of my bottles I haven’t tried. Are you applying Turn Up the Heat first and then putting Ammo over it? Or vice versa? I think I will apply Turn up the Heat to my neck and pulse points and then spray the wonderful Ammo scent over it!

You can try both together, but I would be very careful with Turn Up The Heat. Start small. No more than 1 spray. If you can get away using 2 sprays of ammo with no negative effects from targets, but want to try more -none, I would start with 1x AMMO and 1x TUTH as your base. Maybe top with a little Instant Shine to round out the mix.

I had great success with 2x Instant Shine and 2x AMMO. Im actually going to be adding 1x Turn Up The Heat to the mix, but not at the start of the night. I’ll be using TUTH when “the time is near”, so to speak. :smiley:

Last night was my “sushi date” with this girl i’ve been seeing. I was going to try ramping up my -none a little more this time around and see what effects it would have on her.

Mix tested:
2x Instant Shine
2x AMMO
2x TUTH

Picked her up and arrived at the restaurant for our 8:00pm reservation. Talk was better this time around. She seemed very “in-tune” to what I was saying and she looked as if she was hanging on my every word at times. Im not sure if this is normal or not, but she seemed to completely freeze while eating and just stare at me a few times - completely zoned out. After dinner, we stayed a talked a little more and had a couple martini’s. This is where things started to get very interesting. As soon as that alcohol starting working its magic, she started coming on to me very very strongly. She kept reaching for my arms and knees(?) above AND below the table, and eventually ran one of her feet up my inner thigh, at which point I dropped my money down on the table and decided it was time to leave. I noticed a few tables and our server were staring at us when we got up to leave, but she really didnt seem to care about any of that at this point. She wanted it RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE IN THE RESTAURANT, which of course, would have landed us both jail.

After we left, I honestly had to “talk her down”, because we were meeting a friend of mine in a few minutes (that she has never met before) and I really didnt want him to see her like that LOL. The night finished out very well, and I dont think I need to taunt snook…er… everyone about how good it was. :smiley:

Im sure that this is an exceptional experience, but I have found that: This girl + alcohol + 15mcg of -none makes her go CRAZY, and im not complaining one bit. 20mcg? 25mcg? This isnt normal, is it… am I naturally broken as a man or is she just that much of a -none fiend?

okay! Neophunk you sold me on Turn up The Heat. Along with some others. I am From Alaska and the ration of women up here are like 3/10 thats 3 women to every 10 guys layman terms. I am a decent guy and i believe using pheros to boost my edge is not a bad thing. Considering out of the 10 guys up here 6 are pigs. Not only did i buy turn up the heat but i basically bought the whole collection of andr. products. Short of (Instant Jerk i can be that on my own…and Mystery Boy.) Alaskans get permanent fund dividends so i thought this year with the state paying me $1700.00(rounded off) i will endulge in creating a new image for myself in appearance and stature. Thank you NEOPHUNK for this post!

i don’t know about other guys but i personally need to go above and beyond the ‘normal OD’ level to get any good results. and usually the more i apply the more intense the reactions i get.

my usual combo goes something like:

  • 8-12 sprays of The Edge
  • 4 drops A314
  • 3 sprays ammo on hair (would use more if the scent wasn’t so strong)
  • 4 dabs NPA
  • 4 sprays CTTM2
  • 4 sprays IH
  • 2 sprays IFM
  • 2 sprays IS double strength
  • and a bunch of sprays from the P83,86,93, TAC etc…

and i refresh with 3 sprays of Edge every other hour or so, coupled with several dabs of Aquagen or NPA or CTTM2.

sometimes i feel kinda left out when i read all these posts about calculating the -none level lol…:smiley:

CHRIST!!! JO jo you must freakin reak??? lol i get too self concious about over doing it with ammo. I remember over doing it with shine and became depressed hours later. But how can you spray all that shit on??? and are you going to the library or grocery store when you do that or strip club? I spray ammo 1 throat 1 back IS on both forearms (inner) i dab a314 on each wrists. And to me this is too much but i’m not getting the effect i want or was getting when i first tried pheros. Maybe my habitual hot spots are geting too familliar with my scent? But SERIOUSLY!!! you spray all that shit on you?

HOLY COW! What kind of girls are you hanging around? Neanderthals?

Just wow lol

surprisingly, i hang around Asian girls most of the time and many of them are Japanese - who are supposed to be really sensitive to -none. but for whatever reasons, the more i spray the better the reaction i get.

i’ve never received any comments about BO or OD or foul scent from the girls. (except my gf who hates the scent of ammo and asked me to take a shower when i first tested it lol)
as for the Asian girls they seem to be comfortable in my presence and enjoy being close to me, some kino here and there..etc.

to top it off, i spray most of the pheromone products on my clothes. im not really comfortable with skin applications, unless it’s oil based or concentrates like NPA that u need to dab. so there goes the -none build up theory out the window for me lol. (i feel like im wasting the mones if i spray them on my skin and i just shower them off at the end of the day)

my gf loves to wear my shirts and grab my blanket because of this i think.

me thinks i probly have very low natural pheromone chemistry to begin with i suppose.

I can also wear lots of androstenone. Although I’ve had success back in the day with OD levels of TE and NPA, I prefer a more relaxed and refine vibe. But I do fondly recall the wild times I had when wearing a dozen zaps of TE. Turned SE Asians into massive horndogs. Alas, you can’t live like that everyday and get any work done.

Which version of ammo were you using?

Neophunk, those are great hits man! That is so promising for us newbies!

Reps to ya brotha!