TEST RESULTS! Ammo + Instant Shine

I just received my first order of AMMO, Instant Shine, and Turn Up The Heat. I have been waiting patiently for my first order from Androtics Direct, and they finally arrived!

Instant Shine:
I opened the top of the bottle first thing, and took a whiff. Smelled good, not too perfumy, and it didnt have any strange oder like some of the other phero products mentioned on this forum. First application was 2 sprays to my neck.

Ammunition:
Again, I opened the top of the bottle to check out this “great smell” that everyone has been raving about. It does smell like Cool Water! Almost identical, actually! Thats a good thing, since its one of my favorite colognes. First application was 1 spray rubbed between the inside of my wrists.

The Test:
I got off work at 6:30 and raced home to test out my new products, which I knew were waiting for me based on DHL’s tracking info. After doing my little voodoo routine mentioned above, and applied 1 spray of AMMO rubbed together between the inside of my wrists (pulse points), and one to the back of my neck, and 2 sprays of Instant Shine to the front right and front left of my neck. After about 10 minutes I started to feel really happy and full of vitality for no apparent reason. Maybe I was just happy to finally have my pheros, but something definitely kicked in at around the 10 minute mark. Not sure if this was the AMMO or Instant Shine since I applied them both at the same time (I will test individually tomorrow). I had an appointment to get my haircut at 7:00pm leaving just enough time for the fragrance from the AMMO to dry down. It was really strong at first, and I was worried I applied too much, but it really did mellow down after about 15 minutes. I headed off to my hair appointment confident and very much hoping that I would get the cute little blonde who usually cuts my hair. I arrive and am disappointed that she is not there, and get seated by a late 30’s Caucasian who has cut my hair previously, but has always been very quiet and frowny with me. My haircut only lasted about 15 minutes, but the effects on my hairstylist were profound!!! She started off greeting me in her usual way - with a frown on her face - but that changed very soon! She seated me and by the time she put on my “haircut bib” she was grinning ear to ear for no reason at all! She struck up conversation with me, was very talkative, and was pressing herself against the back of my chair - which she had never done before. I even caught one of her co-workers giving her strange looks from the other side of the room. I couldnt help but smile and think to myself “HOLY SHIT! I cant believe that this stuff REALLY works! This is pure GOLD!” I was in and out of that place in 15 minutes, average i’d say, and as I left, she started talking to her co-worker while peering at me through the window, still grinning.

Absolutely amazing guys! I am floored! I have a date tonight, so I’m going to take a shower and scrub up good, and go for the same application. I’ll post my results tomorrow!

Nice! Reminds me of my experience with a haircut and a cute person wielding the scissors. Check out my Ammo Rocks! thread. I’m-a give you rep for this one. :wink:

-D4

thats awesome man that you have had great success right off the bat! :smiley:

my fav is 1-2X ammo front of neck, and 2X shine on each side ( one on each )

i love those two products together!

That does sound like a great first run! I only spy one problem though… if he didn’t manage to get all the -none off from the Ammo, he may accidentally OD for his date tonight!!! :o:O:O:O Hope to hear good results from him tomorrow!

ok… its 2:50am… and i just got back from my 2nd date with this girl I met. Our first date was OK. She was very nice and extremely talkative, and we agreed to go out the very next night - which is rare. 1st date = no pheros. 2nd date = 2x AMMO + 3x Instant Shine.

Holy holy holy cow!!! I dont even know how to write this! Its just phenomenal! Let me start from the beginning. After my previously mentioned hair appointment, I took a shower, grabbed what I thought was my bottle of AMMO and applied 2 full sprays to the base of my neck. I looked down and it was my Turn Up The Heat! OH SHIT! ** I jumped back in the shower and scrubbed the crap out of my neck and chest, but the smell just wouldnt go away!!! I was so devastated that this would ruin my date and that I would OD on -none on accident! With a sigh, I grabbed my real AMMO and applied 2 sprays to the same, now very red, spot on the base of my neck. I rubbed one spray of Instant Shine between the back of both of my wrists and one spray into the front of my wrists, and added 1 spray to my adams apple to maybe mask any extra -none that was left over. I went over to her apartment to celebrate her birthday with her roommates and a couple other girl friends of hers - none of which I had met yet. 5 girls and me. Good. Five minutes after walking in the door, I noticed that I started getting massive amounts of attention from everyone - especially the girl i came to see. Literally every girl there told me I smelled great… some of them more than once. Maybe this is expected, since I was the only guy there, but usually this does NOT HAPPEN with me. I always come across as “the brother i never had” instead of “the hot guy that everyone wants”. This has CHANGED!!! Slowly her roommates went to bed, and her other friends left, and everyone was gone except me and her by 11pm. I kid you not, the second the last person left the apartment, she spun around and planted a HUGE kiss square on my lips, holding absolutely nothing back. I was FLOORED! So unexpected, yet so very very welcome. She said she was dying to kiss me the whole time! Lets just say I tried 4 times to escape that apartment, as I have to get up at 7am for class. I didnt manage to get out of there until 2:40, she just wouldnt let me go! (not that i really cared in the end… it was 3 hours of pure bliss.) I have never had someone come on to me so quickly and so strongly in all my life.

Jasmin… MHarris… and everyone else involved…thank you SO VERY MUCH for providing average Joe’s like myself with such a wonderful product. You have just earned a lifetime customer.

Now THAT is a great post! Kudos on such a great night, Neo! rep points for taking notes for us! Again, congrats on such a fantastic hit, and I look forward to reading more of your exploits in the future! rep points for you, my good man!

Im so pumped, theres no way I could sleep right now.

Just don’t wear it to the dentist or for your annual physical. Very bad experience indeed…

Now, Gegogi, you can’t give us a teaser like that without details… Spill the beans, bud.

Holds open bottle of Instant Honesty 4X under Gegogi’s nose.

Well, my dentist is actually my sister-in-law, and for my own saftey, I really dont think I want her chasing me around :smiley:

Yeah, that would be delving a little too far into Jerry Springer’s territory… lol.

Ok guys, what do you think about maybe adding 1 spray of Turn Up The Heat next time I see this girl? Do you think that would be too much -none? I’m almost scared to try it… I really dont want to screw things up with this girl. Im sure that I wasnt able to get ALL of my Turn Up The Heat “accident” removed the previous time, so I’m not really sure what to do. Advice?

The ending mix would be:

3x Instant Shine
2x AMMO
1x Turn Up The Heat

Btw shes 100% Czech, if that helps.

I’m not sure what the response would be on a woman of Czech descent… try typing czech in the search bar, you may get lucky.

I think that adding ONE spray of Turn Up The Heat would be a good idea, but I would also drop to one spray of Ammo. That’s also assuming that you two will plan on spending some ahem alone time together… It may turn into a scene if you ramp up the -none like that in public… lol. For the date after the next, you could try 1x ammo, and 2 TUTH to continue ramping up the -none like that. When you ramp up in this way, it makes you seem more virile and masculine to your target, even though in the public eye, that much -none may be viewed as an OD.

With that much -none, should I be worried about work the next morning? I work in a very strict professional business environment. Hell, I’ve already experienced how hard it is to get -none off your skin.

I think i NEED some of this stuff :smiley: Looks like you’ve got yourself another customer guys.

If your going to meet her in few days, then do not apply any pheros (especially none based) during these days so you could remove the excessive none from your body.
As for the mix you mentioned, I’d say go with 1x of ammo instead of 2x, otherwise you may od as your applying Turn Up The Heat as well.
Thus, that would make 3x Ishine, 1x ammo,1x tuth.
that’s my 2 cents, wait for someone to agree/disagree with me :slight_smile:

High five Shadow! Great advice. I think I’m going to go with 2x Instant Shine, 1x AMMO to start the night… and after dinner when we head back to her apartment, I’ll add the 1x Turn Up The Heat. Until then, no -none phero’s for me. Just 2x Instant Shine for work. Thoughts anyone?

You got her with 3 IShine and 2 Ammo … correcto? Late night nooky normally means … she’s kinda already yours. :roll_eyes: So why change anything? :o What you can do is wear that combo, and put a shot of Turn Up The Heat on your chest (under your shirt/t-shirt)?

What’s your girl’s age, if I may?

It’s only an OD if the receiver’s radar picks it up as one! :cool:

I reserve all rights to be wrong. :roll_eyes:

Dont screw it up! Just do 1x Ammo, nothing else. You dont know what your OD level is.