Testing Instant Honesty Today

I think I’ve gotten a good handle on how Instant Openness works, so now I’m moving on to Instant Honesty.

I combined it with IH with IO on Friday before I went to a singles group meeting. I sprayed 1x strength IO on wrists and chest. And then I sprayed 1x strenght IH on the back of my neck. The IO helped me be very chatty and contribute to the discussion. I also noticed that one girl was very chummy with me, and friend I have drifted from a bit seemed to warm to me. I credit IH with those.

I used some IH alone on Saturday. One spray on the wrists rubbed together. I wanted to see how it would work at a women’s prayer breakfast. I didn’t notice any self-effects, and I didn’t feel as chatty, but the women seemed comfortable around me. Also the friend I was drifting from was more responsive to me and we spent a little more time talking than usual.:slight_smile:

Today I sprayed IH once on wrists rubbed together and one spray on the back of my neck before I went to church. I noticed the same self-effects as IO, and I felt very cheerful and light-hearted. I wasn’t even upset to see my ex and his new girlfriend.:stuck_out_tongue:

I went to lunch with a mixed group of people and got some good conversations with a guy I was riding with. He was telling me all about his work history, being laid off, finding another job, how long he’d lived in the area, how long he’d been going to the church, and etc.

Once we all got to the picnic area, I think people felt very comfortable around me, even a couple of girls I thought didn’t like me very much. In fact, one of the girls, after we had taken a bathroom break, just blurted out to me that she wanted me to pray for her concerning some relationship drama. It was kind of out of the blue, and I was surprised because I didn’t even think she liked me enough to confide in me about anything. I credit IH with this, because I was very surprised.

I will say that IH definitely lives up to its purpose. I’m surprised at the depths of conversation I had in one day, and with people I’m not in regular contact with. I will test it out for a few more days before I move on to IS/A, which I really want to try out on this guy I’m digging.:stuck_out_tongue: We’re going dancing next week, and I want to be on my A game with him.:wink:

Sounds good! Good luck!

Thanks for the encouragement, Madison.

I do have a mini update on IH. I wore it this past Tuesday and Wednesday to a computer software class. The first day, my instructor was very friendly to me (he remembered me from a previous class I’d taken with him). He was very helpful as well when I had questions. There was a cute guy sitting next to me who I had been kind of ignoring. I wanted to see if IH would work it’s magic, so I started to chat him up. He was very responsive and I was surprised at how easily I conversed with this perfect stranger. I found out where he currently lived, where he went to school, what his current occupation is, and that our families are from the same area. Pretty cool. He helped me out when I was stuck on some class exercises too.:slight_smile:

For lunch, I went to Whole Foods and decided to sit outside to eat. In less than 10 minutes I was approached by a “homeless” man who wanted money so he could buy food for his family. I honestly did not have any cash on me, so I politely told him no. He left with no problems. Then less than ten minutes after that another man approached me asking me to take him to buy some gas for his broke down truck! :open_mouth:

I hit me later that maybe the IH had something to do with these men asking me for help. Neither of them came onto me sexually, but it was like they perceived me as a caring person who would listen to their problems, which is very consistent with my last experience with IH.

The next day, I wore IH hoping for the same results with my instructor. At first things started out okay, but then started speaking very candidly about his work/colleague challenges during class–troubles he was having. He even caught himself going down a “rabbit trail” and got on with lesson! :wink: I was having some problems with my computer, so I asked him if I could move to another one, which was in the back of the class. He seemed really disappointed that I had to move to another computer. Later on I was having trouble with some of the exercises, and he seemed visibly frustrated with me. :confused:

I don’t know what it is about this stuff (I need to do more research), but it certainly has an affect on people!