Testing/

I’m a male in my early 30’s from North Carolina.
Currently I reside in the Seattle/Tacoma area of the great State of Washington.
My physic is of the average build with a height/weight of 5’10"/175 lbs.
I am a very healthy, physically fit, nice looking individual who usually doesn’t have any problems in the women department.
You may ask yourself, “Why are you here then”?
The answer is quite simple really. First I’m a little skeptical about pheromones and secondly there is a certain young lady, who, as of recently,
has been giving me the cold shoulder.

Pheromones, do they really work? I don’t know. Some will say no as I’m sure
most of you here on the forum will swear by them and say they do.
Since I only trust two thing in life, myself and God, (and God isn’t telling) I am
going to opt to find out for myself. I plan to purchase several of the trial size products, take them on a test run, and see if I can really notice a difference in
the way people (not just women) interact with me. First I will use them individually and compare my personal experiences with their descriptions.
Then I will try out some of the combination’s I’ve read
about here on the forum. Upon completion of my little science experiment,
or pheroment if you will, I plan to share my results with the rest of the
community, be it positive or negative.

First I want to give a short back story of my dating life then and now.
Since I was first introduced to what a women was,
I’ve always kept a girlfriend, and most recently I was engaged.
In between girlfriends I’ve even had the pleasure of adding a
few notches to my belt. :smiley: Since I’m single again with room for a few more notches,
I figured I’d try pheromones to make my quest a little less daunting.

Now on to what I’m sure everyone is dieing to find out about.

The Girl With The Cold Shoulder :open_mouth:

As I stated earlier, I am currently living in the Seattle/Tacoma area.
Since I’ve recently moved here, I seem to have fallen into what I like to call The New Guy Syndrome.
Now don’t get me wrong, The New Guy Syndrome is an awesome thing. Until it wears off.
While being the “New Guy” a certain young lady and I have become somewhat an item.
At least we were until she did a magic trick and disappeared on me.

It all started great. For about a month there was awesome conversation, good times out, great times in.:wink: We still talk regularly,
see each other daily, but haven’t been in each others company for about 2 weeks. She meets all of my advances with a cold block of ice.
This is where I hope the pheromones can kick in. Turn that cold block
of ice into a warm night in front of my fireplace with a few glasses of wine.

Now I’m off to put in my order for the trial size pheromones and
await their arrival. If everything works as described, I will use the gift certificate of $25 or more to purchase some regular size bottles.
If not, I’m only out around $70 which isn’t going to break the bank. Besides, I’m sure we’ve all spent $$$ on dumber stuff before, right?

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed my story.

06GTS197

welcome to pherotalk!My names mike.This stuff really works,Its guraunteed or 200% your money back. I just ordered tuth 5mcg/spray,Instant jerk and ammo world edition.you won’t regret buying from here.I recommend Instant shine for Confidence, turn up the heat for sexual attraction, Instant honesty and instant openness for friendliness and conversation.

Hey whats up, bout to order the trial sizes. What kind of package will this come in?

A314!
Makes you appear to be of higher value. She might respond to you differently when you use this. However, you need to walk the walk with this on and the hits or are subtle. Don’t expect anything over the top while you have this one on.

TUTH will help make things more physical.

Packaging is a discreet fedex envelope.

Thanks for your concise intro and welcome to the forum!
Since your target - the girl with the cold shoulder - knows you quite well I would recommend IH which will deepen the conversation between you both and maybe you will discover why this girl has given you the cold shoulder. All the other social pheros would be a good buy like IS, IO and CTTM2 and possibly IG to show yourself as a solid and dependable guy. To add attraction I would buy a togo of Ammo which is a fantastic stand alone product.

I hope all goes well for you.

Not sure if what your suggesting comes with the trial sizes but those are the ones I’m sticking with right now. Excluding the gay one :stuck_out_tongue:
But thanks none the less.

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course Steve is available to answer any questions you might have regarding moons. Please call Steve personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and he will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.