Just wanted to say thanks Jasmin! Thanks Mickaelia!
I have an idea of how everyone workin with AD is super busy and yet everyone still has enough time to take care of every single customer! Every single customer! I have yet to see AD provide nothing less than the best experience.
I had a couple orders in customs right around the time of a huge restocking and lack of 30ml bottles and 5ml togos I believe. So my order got delayed for that reason.
Of course anyone that has opened an AD package knows its like Xmas day! So while I waited I called AD and Mickaelia answered and she assured me it would be on the way and wanted to know if I wanted to add anything to the order.
Thats like asking would you like more presents in your stocking?! So of course I added some.
Now I dont really feel that I should say what Mickaelia did for my order or the awesome note Jasmin wrote and what she added to the order as a present, because I wouldn’t want anyone to think stuff like this always occurs ( but it really does occur alot). But thank you thank you thank you.
I have some new toys and some reporting to do now.
You are welcome and anytime. Now if Jas and I were with you we would make a hammer sandwich. Of course, you would just faint from that but we would anyways.