Hello everyone. I am 19 years old and I have a girlfriend. I am using these pheromones for pure experimental usage. About 2 years ago I learned of our natural pheromones and how they help stur our moods kind of like an aura. Everyone loves my natural pheromones because I’m youthful and full of positive optimism. I wanted to see the effects of enhancing this was though.
I started off by trying 1 spray to wrist and then rubbed on my hair and neck a little. It had a pretty nice effect.
I tried 2 sprays of instant honesty and that seemed to work just as said in the text.
2 sprays of instant shine never work, but when i uped to 3 sprays it worked like a charm.
Today I will be trying to layer.
1 Spray instant gentlemen to Lwrist and rubbed a little to neck.
2 sprays of instant shine to wrists and one spray on hair
1.5 spray of ammo. 1 on wrist then rub to gether and the other on hair/chest
I’m not sure the effects these will have together. I’m trying to keep the count low. I was actually thinking of using 2 sprays on Instant honesty and 1 spray of instant openness. I don t think i will though because i dont want an overload of pheromones. If someone answers for me to do add the IH and the IO within 15 minutes then ill apply them as well.
P.S. Ill let you know how it goes