Also keep in mind that this whole time I was hoping not to OD on none since MX352 contains it.
Hey very cool! Never tried MX327/MX351 but I really like MX352.
I’m glad that you are getting good results with MX138. I’ve tried both MX138 and MX140 but I didn’t get any results I could recognize from either of them. I’ll have to look up Laughology and wear some P78! ![]()
My other report is from today. I decided to give mx352 a run because it’s been a while since the last time I used it.
11am - 2 sprays sides of neck
3:30pm - 1 refresher spray front of neck
Self Effects:
I didn’t really notice anything. I felt a little more upbeat after the first 2 sprays, but that faded after a few minutes. I’ve noticed that once the neroli cover dies down a BO smell starts to emerge. I know this mix of wildflower’s has -none in it, so it must have been that.
Effects on Others:
Nothing at the library in the morning, nothing at my 1pm meeting, and nothing at the doctor’s office from 3:45-5.
Conclusions:
I remember Wildflower commenting that 327 (351) is supposed to be the more consistent of the two mx’s, so maybe that’s what I was experiencing? I don’t know. More testing needs to be done with this. I have a patient interview tomarrow, so I won’t be using any mones. I don’t want to risk any adverse reactions to the mones that the patient might have.
EDIT: I just went back and read my previous 352 report and I see that I had similar results when I had first tried it out, and only started noticing subtle effects after 4 sprays. I think I need to start with 4 sprays for this mx and maybe get up to 5 or 6 with refreshers.
I wore MX352 several days at work.
2-3 sprays on wrist rubbed together.
Self effects: none
Effects on others: Seemed like anyone I came near became happier (Meo-Est?) , calmer, and talkative. Maybe a wee bit of status… employees called me boss… never happens unless I am wearing IG or MX297.
Work out at the gym.
2 sprays one on each side of neck.
Self effects: none
Effects on others… bumped into a female co-worker and her sister. She introduced me to her sister and said this is my boss. Weird.
All in all not a bad mix … the hits are not blatant and I would place this MX in the social spectrum.
Another day with MX352
4 sprays front,back,sides of neck.
Test area: salon for a haircut
Target: 20yr old female hairdresser
I arrived and “J” noticed me and stared at me in anticipation … months ago she cut my hair and we had some good laughs. I think she remembered me. Within 5 min she went from quite to very happy and social. We talked nonstop about her ambitions and what she likes to do. Very easy to steer the conversation and the mood was warm,light, and friendly. This is a good social mix; not as chatty as IO or hit and miss as IH. I believe it has Meo-Est and possible P78, beta androstenol, and alpha androstenol? All in all a good social mix.
Last night I gathered some of my friends around as we watched the close game between Slovakia and Canada on the big screen. Before we went out, I introduced them to Pheromones. They were shocked, and really enthusiastic about trying them all. We each used a different mix in an informal challenge to see that A) They work and B) Which one is best.
My first friend is a very outgoing friendly guy who dates multiple woman allll the time. He is a natural. I made a mix for him specifically that I had never tried before. 3ml of TUTH mixed with 2ml of P79 @ 15mcg. I labeled it SEX. 3 sprays.
My second friend is introspective, and he is not a natural persay, but a very motivated individual nonetheless. I chose for him MX353, 3 sprays, because of the self effects. He liked the smell a lot.
My third friend had tried pheromones before, so I gave him a couple sprays of IS and one of P78 @ 15mcgs.
I of course, went with 3 sprays of MX328, however I added two drops of LS A314.
We went out together to multiple bars, and finally found one good one. I had explained to them, while they laughed hysterically at the concept, the idea of ‘hits’, that we rate effectiveness by how often a woman openly responds to the pheromones. We saddled up at the bar, and watched the dancing crowd. We were being boobed and groped by passing ladies. The stage was set. GO!!!
Withing 15 minutes, a girl stopped in front of me in a pure DIHL. She was having a bit of trouble standing, but she seemed very determined. I chatted with her for a while and she kept grabbing my shoulders, trying to dip her nose in my neck, smiling and snuggling up to me. My friends were flabbergasted. I was a bit embarrassed, she was cute but quite drunk. I had fun with her, asking her what would be the worst thing to say on a date (She replied “Saying you really like burping”, I asked “Do you like to burp?” she said “Yeah…”) and then hit the dancefloor where she groped my crotch, tried to ride me, and more. I had to let her go before she went in for the kiss.
My first friend was opening up lots of women, he asked one “Are you a woman that likes sex with one guy, or do you really like sex?” she replied she really liked sex!!! Her boyfriend was there next to her. My friend was duly impressed.
Next I saw a girl dancing freaky with her female friend. Bisexual. I stopped her later and said “You’re an animal! you’re so wild. I love it.” she grabbed me and pulled me onto the dancefloor, grinding on me before her friends dragged her away. Then while with my friends, who were astounded with the attention I was getting, she came up and said her english was bad, but she wanted to keep in touch by facebook. Win!
We all agreed that MX328 won the day against MX353, TUTH and Shine. Fantastic sexual mix that has equal parts conversational harmony and all out attraction. Well done WF!!! You win the smelly olympics, bar hopping event. ![]()
Now THAT sounds like a good night! I loved MX352 (If I remember correctly that was the neroli scented version of MX328). ![]()
I definately need to get a bottle of MX352 when it comes back in stock. Anyone know whats in it?
Yeah, I also enjoyed MX352 I found it more subtle … social with a hint of sexual, but I don’t frequent the pubs and clubs. Well done report … much thanks!
Scent. Liked scent but unfamiliar / wasn’t paying attention to smell
Day 1.
2 Spray MX352
Enviroment. Library / Class
Self Effects
I was feeling pretty crappy as I have been travelling for the last 12 hours but got back and put the MX352 on before class. I found that it sort of made me feel a bit better and lightened my mood slightly. Keep in mind I was extremely exhausted too.
Noticed effects to others.
Cruising around the library for a few hours I noticed no real effects on other people. I cought a bit of eye contact but as soon as I looked back they looked away and ignored me.
Time response, Unknown Needs More Testing
Duration of effect
Unknown. Need to do some additional testing.
MX352
Have been testing this few times recently. Not sure of what this mix does but I feel it to be mostly social mix.
Self efects: None
Efects on others: I feel this to be a social mix with maybe small amount of none. Social efects are close to Instant Openness (more chattiness), and maybe there is something Shine efects aswell.
Conclusion: I think this is easy to wear in many different situations. It can be weared on its own. Mostly social mix and a spark of sexual there. I need to test more to come better conclusion. Anyone tried this?
I found MX352 to be mostly social and not in a IO or IH way. Very smoothed relaxed social atmosphere with some attractiveness qualities like a vine smooth wine. Good stuff. Keep going with your reports.
2 sprays of MX352
My girlfriend sister was very relaxed and talked more than usually. Usually she is very conservative but that time she totally acted differently towards me. I didn’t notice that much difference with my girlfriend, but I have come to conclusion that often it is harder to see results with her than others. Maybe she is not that receptive to mones or maybe it is just harder to see results with someone you know well and who knows you.
I haven’t tried three sprays yet, but need to try.