The OFFICIAL MX352 Discussion Thread

What is MX352?

MX352 is the wildflower mix 2. It is the replacement to the MX328 with Neroli scent.

FragranceNeroli
Effects: Social

Status: Currently In Production

Get MX here: MX352 - Wildflower Mix 2 (Neroli) :: Experimental Test Mixes :: Androtics Direct

Quote:

Quote from original Release Thread [Nov 3, 2009]:
MX203 Now MX350 with FF21
MX327 Now MX351 with Neroli
MX328 Now MX352 with Neroli
MX340 Brand New Ladies Scent: l’amour ? la vanille

How to Test:

  • Spray like you would your usual cologne or perfume, on your usual pulse points.

  • This mix has been calibrated to work best at a two spray dosage. Start there but try everything.

  • We’re seeking to understand how the diffusion component works with the pheromonal molecule. At least once test with your usual cologne, so we can see how the diffusion technology we are testing works with cologne.

  • Spray. Let dry. Sniff. Does the smell remind you of anything? What do you notice yourself feeling?

What to Report:

We’re collecting data on a few parameters, which I’ll explain here.

Strength- How strong did you feel the effects? On yourself? On others? Did it hit you over the head, or was it more subtle?

Length of Effects - When did you notice the onset of effects? When did you notice the outset? When did it peak? When did it wane?

Tenacity - Tenacity refers to ?staying power?, or the aggressiveness of the cologne. Does it seem to “attack” people around you, or is it more of a “slow burner”? Does it seem like you can point your fume in one direction or another?

Effectiveness & Consistency - How effective is this mix on a scale of 1-10 (1 bad, 10 killer)? Have its effects been consistent over time?

Diffusion/Sillage - Sillage refers to your ?vapor trail?. Think of it like the wake of a ship. How many feet/meters is your vapor trail? Do people seem to follow your silage?

Other weird questions that help clarify:

If it were music, what would it sound like?
If it had a texture, what would it feel like?
If it were edible or drinkable, what would it taste like?
What celebrity or public figure is it most like?

Ask yourself these questions during and after you’ve gotten a good feel of this mix.


RJS
Research Assistant
Androtics Direct

MX327 and MX328 will now be MX351 and MX352 and are currently in store and available.

lolrz. i just really dont like ff22. i was on the main page when they restocked it but purposely didnt get it because of that. ill be happy either way. even if i dont get it i know that itll go to someone that can benefit from it :slight_smile:. only poopy thing is that game scent seems to be totally obsolete. i had ordered mx328 and it was game scented so i was excited for it to come in. when it got to me it was mx352 with a note saying that its mx328 formula with a new scent. sad face.

It’s just neroli.

mx352 is neroli? I really hope so. It just came in and I haven’t tried it yet so I have no idea, but when I saw “new scent” the FF scents came to mind and I was like “Nooooooooooooooooo”. Neroli, I like.

Yeah, WildFlower’s mixes are now in neroli according to the store.

Yesterday’s report:

Decided to give mx352 (formerly 328) a try. This is one of Wildflower’s mixes.
10:30am - 2 sprays sides of neck
12:15pm - 1 spray front of neck
2:45pm - 1 spray front of neck

Self Effects:
Didn’t notice anything, even after both refreshers throughout the day.

Effects on others:
Nothing out of the ordinary at the library, but I wasn’t sitting that close to anyone else. Needed to get some quality, uninterupted studying in.

Nothing noticed at my 1pm meeting.

We had some kind of event today at 3pm. It was supposed to be some stress reliever type of thing where actors came to the school and had us performing some weird game-like exercises. One of these exercises involved everyone walking around randomly. Well I didn’t notice it at first, but after about 10 minutes I looked behind me and saw 3 girls were following me pretty close. Keep in mind we were instructed to walk completely randomly, back and forth, and to continuously change directions. Well, either these girls didn’t like following directions, or they were playing follow the pheros lol. We had a seat and I noticed that a girl that I’m friends with who was sitting next to me was much more touchy feely than she usually is. She also kept talking to me in the middle of the exercises (we were supposed to be quiet and just listen to instructions).

Another exercise we had to do involved standing in a big line (not going into details, these exercises were stupid beyond belief) and this same girl came from across the other end of the room, and stood next to me. Now this could just be because we’re friends, but she was already standing next to a couple other friends of hers. She then started rocking back and forth from side to side and kind of shoulder bumping me with each rock.

This event ended and I got a ride back to the library from one of my friends and the girl tagged along. I sat in the front seat and her in the back. I noticed that she was leaning forward in her seat the entire drive back to the library (about 10 minutes) and she was basically resting her head on my shoulder from the back seat.

No additional refresher sprays added. Nothing seen at the library for the remainder of the day.

Conclusions:
I think this is a good mix, but has a small concentration of mones, or just some that work very subtley. I feel that it may really be affective only with higher numbers of sprays. I also know that there isn’t any -none in wildflower’s mixes, so it may work well with some TUTH in a bar setting. I’ll be doing some more testing with this one.

On another note, my A314 came in today! Yayyyyyy. I’ve really been wanting to try this out. It doesn’t seem to disappoint anyone that uses it. I also got a free to-go of IO(2x). I also got a mysterious brown bar that i melted down and smeared all over myself. Conclusions: it made me sticky :stuck_out_tongue:. Thanks Steve, Jacob, and Androtics for everything.

Wow, you must have had a very good day today! :slight_smile: That looks like a solid mix right there.

I actually grabbed a random bottle and ended up with MX352. I had a very smooth day. I have got to try this one out around my GF! :smiley:

I don’t have TAC, but I do have A314, TUTH, and P83. Sounds like an interesting mix I want to try though. I may be able to use wildflowers mx352 (328) as it’s a social mix with zero -none.

If you use wildflower’s mix be sure to use 2-3 sprays for each spray of TUTH you use to keep it buffered. I’m very interested in seeing how it works with MX352 since I’ve got MX351(327). Also, remember to spray the P83 on dead LAST.

Yeah I’ve only had one chance to use it so far, but I didn’t notice much until about 3-4 sprays of it. Just a heads up though, Wildflower has stated that they are totally different mixes. Both social, but completely different. Most get more consistency with 327, but for the ones that 328 works for it supposedly works like a charm.

Yes, I tried MX327 Tuesday and had solid results. I’d definitely wear it again that’s for sure.:slight_smile:

Honestly Scottie, your going to be diving into the unknown a little bit. The TAC was meant to calm the mix down but MX352 might actually turn it up a notch. Since there’s zero -none you shouldn’t have too much of a problem as long as the TUTH is buffered nicely.

Also, if you plan on using this in class I suggest taking the TUTH down to one spray just to be safe.:wink:

Lol yeah, I didn’t plan on using this one in class. I was gonna save it for when I go out somewhere. I think it’s too strong a mix for the classroom. And as for the venturing into the unknown…that’s why I bought mx352 :smiley:. I had done a search on mx327 and 328 and only a handful came back on 328 so I figured I’d get it and see if I could add to the info on it. Thanks for the advice and the mix idea!

Lol, I was worried about that too.:o I remember when I first used it I thought “damn, I OD’d” but gradually the mix took effect and it produced some nice effects. Mind you, that time i used 1.5 sprays of TUTH AND I’m only 19!:open_mouth: I was so shocked at how well it played out and how long it lasted for me. I believe I applied it at 8 A.M. and I saw effects all the way till about 2 P.M.

But I came to the same conclusion as you and figured to lowered down the TUTH dose just in case I caught a girl during that bad time of the month.:stuck_out_tongue:

Product name,scent and strength
MX352 (neroli scent)

Application dosage and locations
1 spray to throat
1 spray split between the tops of the hands
1 touch up split between the tops of the hands (~3 hours after initial application)
Covered with 2 sprays of Original Vetiver (one to throat and one to tops of hands)

Enviroment tested in.
work (office environment)

Self effects.
Immediate headache and feeling that I’d OD’d on none. After about 15 minutes it disappeared and I felt pretty happy but still grounded and not ‘flighty’ at all.

Effects to others
I had several people in and out of my office today so it was a good day for testing around a variety of people. In general, people seemed to get much more cheerful as they spent time near me.

26 y/o woman started out at the back of her chair leaning back and relaxed. By the end of 45 minutes she was at the edge of her chair leaning towards me and touching my arm every time she’d speak. Lots of eye contact (gets creepy when someone is practically staring at you as they talk to you). Body language indicated that she was really into the conversation. Got a really nice hug goodbye. :slight_smile:

Woman in her late 50’s started out rather reserved but within a few minutes began to get very chatty. VERY chatty. and her body language seemed to indicate she was much more open to the conversation topics.

Receptionist (22 and very, very cute) is normally pretty ambivalent to the presence of just about anybody (except when I wear IG or A314- she reacts very well to these) almost immediately started chatting with me and she gave me a wide eyed babbling version of the DIHL. Her eyes were a bit wider and she started just babbling about anything and everything. This is exactly why I put pheros on the tops of my hands. She was sitting at her desk and I came over and put my hands on the desk so they were basically under her nose. After about 5 minutes she moves her legs out from under her desk and sort of turns to the side and crosses her legs. (She was wearing a skirt) and it was like she was trying to get me to notice her legs (FYI- I did and they were nice). :slight_smile:

I also had the guy in the office next to mine keep coming in to talk to me. He even brought me a pen because he thought I might like it. This guy almost never talks to me much less tries to hang around my office. This is actually pretty typical of the behavior I was getting from men today. Reminded me a bit of when I wear MX292/MX353. Guys try to be extra accomodating.

Duration of effects.
~3 hours before adding an additional spray

Effects from mixing with other products.
n/a

Range
Probably about 6’

Time exposure.
Immediate response (the receptionist) to about 5 minutes before a reaction was noticed (older woman).

I had a very nice, smooth day while wearing this. I also noticed that I got more of a human velcro effect from people. The receptionist kept touching my hand and was putting hers over mine like she was trying to get me to let her hold my hand while talking with her. People in general seemed happy to see me and they would stand closer to me than I would normally see. Also, I did notice attraction from women and a sense of wanting to be my friend from the guys. From what I saw in a business environment I seriously think I wasted this by wearing it to work. I didn’t know what to expect from it but that is the nature of testing. This one screams to go for a test in a bar/club environment. Seriously, I cannot wait to try this around my GF! I smell a fun night coming on. :smiley:

Excellent report!

And thanks Snoopy! You just helped me figure out what to wear tonite. Mx328 it is… I do personally like the game scent so this should work great for me

Nice report. I’m happy to see others having increased interest in mx352, as I recently got it and started testing it.

There isn’t any -none in wildflower’s mixes. It may have been caused by the alcohol solvent if you applied all 3 sprays one after the other. I usually wait a few minutes between each spray to avoid this.

I recently posted a thread about my mx352 experience and I had the same exact effect. I had a group of 3 girls just following me around. Definitely some good stuff here.

I don’t know what it was but after the first spray I got an immediate headache that thankfully disappeared pretty quickly. Even if I get a headache everytime I wear this, I’d put up with it because the day went so well with it. Great job Wildflower! :slight_smile:

One of his mixes does contain -none from what WildFlower mentioned. That would be MX328/MX352.

Well today I got my order of MX352 formerly known as MX328 as well as some others. I tested it out. I live in Dallas where most of my testing occurs but keep in mind that I am in El Paso for the Holidays which is much different weather wise than Dallas.

I first applied just 2 sprays to both sides of my neck. I go to my parents house and notice nothing. I didn’t really notice any self effects either. But the way things have gone since I have been in El Paso, I figured it was just because of the climate.

Well my Dad and I decide to go out to a store to pick some things up. I reapplied MX352 to the back of my hands, only 1 spray. Again, at the store I get nothing unless there are subtle hits that I didn’t notice. I tried to put my hands where they were close to some noses too. This was a couple of hours after the first application.

Well, a few hours later we decide to go to dinner. I apply 2 sprays of IG to my neck as well as one spray of MX352 to the front of my neck. We get to the restaurant and the hostesses are very nice to me and in fact both decided to take us to our table instead of one. I suppose I can consider that a small hit. Then out waiter seemed to give me more eye contact than anyone else in our party. Kind of odd since I am not used to male eye contact like that. Either way, we got great service. Better than I would expect at that particular restaurant.

Well it is time to go out and have some fun. Now I have not cleaned any previous applications of mones off at this point. I go and meet up a girl that I haven’t seen in a long time. So I get to the venue and I apply 1 spray of IG to my neck as well as 2 more sprays of MX352: 1 to my neck and 1 to the back of my hands. I go inside and she is responding very well to the mones or me. Either way it was a better response than I had anticipated. I did however use my game to keep the interest level there. She was giving me undivided attention when talking pretty much anytime I spoke to her. We were sitting very close, basically to the point where our legs were touching the whole time. Then toward the end, we sort of got into a tickling thing. This has to be a hit from IG and MX352 plus game and alcohol. There wasn’t much alcohol at this point from either of us. It lead to where we aregoing to have lunch tomorrow or today depending on the time I am typing this. Either way I am meeting this girl again, not expected.

Then we both leave to different venues. She texts me and I text her back so there must have been a lasting impression of either me or me plus mones.

At the next venue, I meet up with my brother and some other people I know. Not necessarily my friends but more acquaintances. Well I start busting this girls balls and she seems to be enjoying it as she is smiling and coming back at me without any sings of actually being offended. In fact she even said that she wasn’t getting upset or offended by any of it. Then I get a waitress that is pretty cute to me at this point to bring me some beverages. I start busting her balls and she is enjoying it as well. She even left a pen with me instead of taking it right away. I used that as a point of flirting with her. When she brings the beverages, she closes my tab which I never said to close. So I give her some crap about that in a funny way. She is smiling and having fun with it so she tries to grab the pen and I didn’t let it go. I tell her that when she brings me the other beverages that she can have the pen back. Well she tries but fails with a big smile on her face. Well At the end of the night she wants to talk to me. She finally closes my tab and I tell her that she has to tell me her name before I will give her the pen and receipt. Well that ended up where we talked. But I was into this other girl so I didn’t really go the extra to get her number, but she told me specifically to come back and see her. I will consider that a hit. At that same venue, I run into this girl that is a bartender at another bar that I had gone to the previous night with 3 sprays of MX352 and got nothing from. Well she seems to be in pretty good spirits and willingly talks to me. She tells me that I irritated her the night before with the comments that I made to her. I think nothing of it and keep on having fun with the party I was with. This was the night before. But tonight at the other venue, where she is not bar-tending, She willingly tells me her name and has fun with me even though she has a bf and I irritated her the night before. I actually make fun of her name and she doesn’t seem to mind. So I figure this has to be a hit from all the IG and MX352 that I had sprayed. Well, I have concluded that in a dry climate like the desert I have to apply a lot more of the same mones than I have to in Dallas where there is more humidity. Either way the night before I did not experience any hit or anything from MX352. But tonight after applying it, then reapplying it, as well as mixing it with IG gave me some pretty solid hits. I can’t wait to test MX352 at home in Dallas as when I used MX327 I experienced some big hits. Thanks Wildflower for coming up with these mixes. And I hope that I can figure out the different amounts that I have to apply or at least where to apply the mones in a drier climate than where I live because I really like the girls where I visit.