So, HOW AWESOME is the Summer 2012 edition of Ammunition?
CRAZY AWESOME BLUE SUMMER FRENCH FRAGRANCE THAT MATCHES THAT SEXY SUMMER FEEL? CHECK. TAA? CHECK. P130? CHECK.
No seriously. How awesome?
This is the reporting thread for the Summer 2012 edition of Ammunition, so REPORT IN!
Whats the vibe you feel?
Do you feel it matches the summer?
What does the scent remind you of?
Can you feel the P130 come through?
Whats the diffusion like?
Self-results?
External results?
At first I was seeing less results then normal ammo… but last night was a little different. Odd too, since its the most I’ve worn of the summer edition so far, but got the youngest girls (I’m 28)
"3 sprays summer ammo
20 mcg p83
1 spray shine 2x
Girls in line for Ted were young like 17-20 but were hot…they kept turning around and looking at me and flipping their hair alot. looking at me from the corner of their eyes. almost all of them were with guys though so they could have been sending those signals to them.
Whats odd to me is I haven’t done 3 sprays yet…but that got the most reaction from younger girls and usually with regular ammo I can’t dare to go that high at 28 yrs old to get young girls attention
Young blonde that sat next to me in theater was also same age ground and she was often putting her feet up on the seat but would switch whether they were pointing toward me or folded away from me. Sometimes she leaned really close to me. She was often on her phone…guy next to her was clearly interested in her but only talked to her before the movie."
Question: Does this summer version have less “ammo” then normal ammo? Like…it has p130 and TAA in it obviously taking up space in the bottle…so does that mean the components that make up ammo… theres less per spray in this bottle??
I’m just curious because it doesn’t seem to have as much punch for me at lower spray levels??
John, just wanted to point out that the links you posted for ammunition in this original post point to the regular edition and not summer edition in the store.. Something you may want to consider editing?
TAA on its own and in this mix is a more chilled/relaxed feel compared to IS. Adding IS to that would only serve to steer it back to the brighter more forward feel of IS and personally I’m liking this mix a great deal on its own - Whilst the jury is maybe still out on pubs, clubs and more overt situations, where the more forward/brighter feel of normal Ammo/IS might well still be better, Summer Ammo is proving a brilliant day/get to know you mix and I’m just out of a work/social event where it went down very well with a number of mid 20s women - and one of their mothers!
And… I’ll throw in what I’ve observed as to the scent package:
Yes, I just got it this morning. Good stuff, for sure. Much easier to wear, IMO, than FF21 . Lighter and recoverable. I get a very slight hint of licorice, funnily enough, with a soapy-like, reminds me of Dial, clean scent. Once it settles down I sense a spicy, zesty, or piquant quality to it.
NOT overbearing at all. I can see for those that are cologne shy and those that are a gun slinging cologne guy could wear this without complaint.
I can wear this by itself on my neck without a hassle. With the other AMMO , I would have to apply it on my wrists, tops of my hands, or under my shirt to try to maintain a bit of distance from my nose after 2 sprays of the regular strength.
Very Good times to follow with this summertime AMMO 2012 Edition!
So 3+ sprays of summer ammo is def my sweet spot. so weird for me hehe
Certain parts of the day I wore 4 sprays
A girl in her early 20s that comes in every week, absolutely gorgeous not really sure what she is…some exotic look to her. Anyways she never has ever said anything and barely looks at me or acknowledges me…but not today! She came over flashed a gorgeous big smile and said that shes been looking for someone tall for the last ten minutes that she need some smart water from the top shelf. I said no problem and smiled back at her. I forget the small talk but I tell her I’m always the one out here reaching for the tall shelves for people and she giggled and IU told her to have a great day and she said you too. NOW I can feel comfortable talking to her next time asking for her name etc maybe even telling her she should of smiled a lot earlier because its so great
HOOOOTTT older woman saw her from the other side of the store…she eventually gets down to my aisle, and she stops right next to me. Actually I might have also had 40 mcg split between back of hands at the time. Yea, I think I did. Before the details, I feel like I messed this up. So shes standing there, not really looking, so I turned to her and asked her if shes looking for anything. She took the back of her hand playfully slaps and brushes it down my arm then starts making some kind of corny joke about pulp free oj?? First, I don’t think I smiled. Two I wanted to play along, fake laugh or anything…but just quickly found her an oj and gave it to her. She was sort of like.. “Oh… thanks” then walked away. I don’t think she actually wanted it to be honest. When I’m grabbing a phone call, I walked by her and made something up about her “I dunno what you have on, but you smelled AMAZING!” She gave me a giddy laugh and seemed very flattered but then told me she doesn’t have anything on… I was like "oh…well it was right when you were standing next to me. " and she gave me a happy but maybe weirded out OOOOOO-k and was giggling
That compliment doesn’t always work because I’ll sometimes get those kind of answers. The only one I can think of in response is “Oh I must love your natural scent then” but that sounds pretty creepy. But when it works, it works.
Got 2 bottles of the juice on the way… will post my results as soon as I get them.. Ammo has always agreed with me especially in neroli. I hope summer scent is even better.
I was doing some reading up on the forum on p130. Apparently its supposed to make you fearless, low anxiety etc That’s what people who reported on it were saying it did to them. The question is does this p130 come through in ammo.
From those who have used it do you feel you can go up and talk to anyone without hesitation? That you can make eye contact with anybody?
How many sprays of this new ammo does it take to get a good enough dose of p130 to get the self effects?
If you were to point out the greatest SELF EFFECTS of this product, what would they be, and at how many sprays did you take to notice them? Secondly, do the self effects last?
P130 has always been a self effect putative from what I’ve read.. A low anxiety, socially fearless, confident surge. Do you find it wanes after several days use as you become more acclimated to it?
I don’t see a huge amounts of self effects from P130 - Chilled/comfortable/relaxed and alongside the nols and TAA in this mix it was just a really very pleasant/relaxed/“all is good” mix.
What I really did notice with P130 was the bonkers hits off young women around me - Often disturbingly young!
No, I read John’s original announcement as it being based on the 1x Ammo formula.
I’d guess it might be partly different diffusion properties of the scent and significantly the P130/TAA influence - Both of which have differing moderating effects on none.
And yes, when I was testing P130 itself, I had quite a few double takes at the responses I got from younger ones, even when it was paired with much more mature-level doses of none.
Anyway, can we drag this thread back to actual reports now?
Two sprays IG, Three sprays Summer Ammo. Mostly around the neck but one spray Ammo between the forearms.
And the very definition of annoyance is that I just had a very attractive young woman (early 20s)display a very obvious and immediate hit - She just stopped dead, stared at me and broke into a huge smile then sat at the table beside me giving huge IOIs for around 20 minutes.
And she’s with her parents!
Her mother cottoned-on and looked disapproving but I don’t think her dad did.