todays report with rone and none

Today I was wearing 5 drops A314
5 drops APC(for small none content and coverscent)
Lady people got mad and short, smartmouthy, one lady ran away when she saw me.
Men people got docile, respectful, sir treatment, and praising me alot.

What to do? How to win the womens.

That seems like a lot of ~none. I know A314 isn’t supposed to have a lot but with that much of each, it is entirely possible you ghosted. Have you tried each one at that dose separately? Might find one by itself is all you need.

yes snoopy

Tone it down is my opinion. As Snoopy says try them seperately. If you are combining then lower the dosage of each. A314 is great stuff (no experience with APC) but the first time I tried it I was disappointed. I went through a whole bottleat 3 drops, which is what seemed to be reccomended. Lately I’ve given it another chance and found that a single drop on the jaw line is all I need. Anymore and I clam up and come across as overbearing and unapproachable; the opposite of what I’m going for but at 1 drop I get a lovely vibe from it.

I’m getting IS back in stock soon and I’m going to try pairing it with A314 perhaps something like this (Maybe IO/IH) might help too. Five drops is a heavy dose though.