TUTH 5.0 + Chikara

Hi, just sharing my experience from this mix with all you lovely people out there :slight_smile: . I tried this out on Friday, my last day at university for this semester before my exams the week after next.

Went to the bathroom in Bullring mall about 9am, quickly put on:

  • One spray of Chikara behind each ear, front of my neck, shirt, and one on each wrist.
  • One spray of TUTH on the front of my neck and shirt.

I arrived at university in time for my lecture at 10am. There was hardly anyone there :confused: lol! Most people were skipping class to finish off an assignment that was due in by 5pm for another module…tut tut. Anyway, we were just going through some past exam questions to practice on. Whenever I raised my hand up for some help, my lecturer (mature woman 40+, good looking) stayed much longer to help me than she did with other people. She also made some conversation and booked me in for an hour’s revision session next week, whereas for other people who needed help were only booked for 30 mins :stuck_out_tongue: lol!

After class was over by 1pm, 1 of the 3 best looking girls (a little shorter than me, Pakistani) from my class texted me to ask where I was and if I went to the lecture. She was skipping class with the other 2 best looking girls (1 about my height, Pakistani; the other much shorter, Indian) at the library on campus trying to finish off their assignment. When I met up with them, we just spent the whole day together and they were approaching me for help every so often. One of them (who’s about my height) who I have a light crush on, seemed to talk ALOT more than usual to me. The other 2 were like, “Stop distracting each other and get on with your work lol,”. We couldn’t help it, they told us off a few times, haha! Now last week, the girl I have a light crush on put a photo of me on her Facebook…I think it looks so silly, I got like a rugged look (didn’t get the time to shave) while one of our friends (this big guy who’s about 6’) was trying to pick me up, lol! Earlier in the week I asked her if she can take it off :o but she was like, “Nah, I like it, it’s cool hehe,”. Uuuuugh! Lol. I just said OK and smiled. Anyway, back to Friday-present. This weekend the 3 girls have all left a comment on that photo and were all like, “Awww” and stuff… The 2 tall ones even texted me saying to meet up and revise together during the week (I don’t have the short one’s number atm but she pranks me via bluetooth at times, lol).

I got home by 6pm, had something to eat and went over to one of my local best friend’s house down the road. He calls me over most days during the week to play video games, watch anime, go to the park opposite my house, or whatever. His family’s Nigerian. Before I left home I added 2 more sprays of Chikara, that’s 1 to the neck and 1 to the shirt. I arrived at his house about 10-15mins later. Lately, ever since I’ve been using TUTH, his older sister (1 year older than us, 6’ and is a model - REALLY HOT!) seems to be hanging around longer than before. Usually, it’s a standard hi and hugs, standard convos about whatever, the odd cussing and play fights. However, the hugs are longer and feel more “affectionate”. Where she used to press her breasts against my chest, she now presses against my face :o . She’s even telling me things I never knew about before, and some of the stuff she comes out with are “naughty” :o haha! She plays with my hair every now and again, as well as spanking/grabbing my ass. She started frisking me and put her hand under my T-shirt and started feeling my abs :open_mouth: . Even the cussing and play fights are a little more frequent. 6 years ago (I was 16, she was 17) I asked her out but rejected me. At the time it did hurt, but since we’ve known each other it’s all good. Seems like it’s slowly turning into Lovely Complex* in reality. She was telling me about her modelling career that her agent is sending her to New York this summer and that she’s got nobody to go with. I said hmm, OK, what about taking this or that person with you? If it was a girl she says no they would have their own plans, if it was a guy she would say that they are attracted to her but she isn’t interested so wouldn’t ask them to go with her. Then she just straight up says, “You should come with me. It’ll be fun!”. I said that I’ll try if I’ve got enough money for the trip. If I do, it would be so cool. Plus the chance to experiment on other models there, lol! AND if my TUTH gets to a point where she can’t resist anymore, I would do her so good she’d forget where she was :cool: .

  • = Lovely Complex is an anime about a tall girl that wants to have a tall boyfriend but gradually ends up falling for her short friend (a guy). Kinda like how my friend’s sister MIGHT be slowly falling for me?

I never got on well with Chikara. Didn’t do much as a standalone. However, it really woke up with a zap or two of TE, so I suspect your use of TUTH has yielded similar benefits.

I still have a half full bottle of Chikara. Now that the original Ammo is gone and the replacement smells terrible (Game), I may have to revisit it and AE.

It contains none, nol, and rone. Supposedly it’s heavy on the nol, so it would make a lot of sense if adding none helps.

ACtually LS claims 7 different mones in Chikara, hence the moniker, C7. It is reputed to sport the holy trinity plus 4 others but the ingredients have never been officially revealed, although hinted at by Bruce in the forum. I was one of the beta testers 4 or 5 years back. I figured with so many different mones, the effects got lost in the crowd. Although many members at LS swear by C7 as a standalone.

Incidentally, after many of the beta testers commented C7 worked better with TE or NPA added, the formula was revised to contain more androstenone. But some of us need more. I assume C7 is tailored more towards the needs of those naturally endowed with androstenone (teens and young), thus the somewhat weak ratio.

Gegogi: You’re right. I think as a standalone it can just be a really nice cologne (with some positive effects), but once you add some -none it can get you attracted by some really gorgeous girls :wink: .

Quick question: do pheromones have an expiration date?

Mones in alcohol carriers are like Jack Daniels or cologne: they keep for years if stored away from direct sun and stored in a cool, dry place.

Hmm Im wondering why Indian guys like black girls so much? I mean I have some Indian friends and they are so crazy about black girls.

PS:By Indian I mean Subcontinent.

I dunno dude, whatever floats their boat I guess, lol! Everybody has their own tastes :slight_smile: .

DITTO! Can’t understand why they changed the orginal scent, or can’t put that as an option. I’d pay extra for a special order for the scent! :cool:

I like my Chikara over a pack of SOE, or two sprays of TE unscented.