Got my 1st ever 2.5mg bottle today and for self effects experimentation purposes, i sprayed x2 to the sides of throat, and 1x split between the wrists.
Boy did i suffer…
Approximately 30 mins after the applications i just couldn’t keep still, was having anxiety pangs left, right n centre… which gradually subsided and developed into a crappy headache. The tension in my diaphragm wasn’t comfortable at all, so i decided to try and wash the lot off (it took 3 washes). 20 minutes later i could still smell the tuth on my clothes, but i felt much more comfortable. Lesson learned. My latest squeeze called round in passing, and the sexual tension between us was off the charts. I already think the stuff will be a winner.
I’ve experimented with Instant Jerk in the past and i love the stuff (1 or 2 sprays max). Never had any negative self effects with that yet, but the tuth, although being described as a similar product, smacked my arse all over the place at the doses i used. I’ll be going real steady with it the next time.
Try wearing just a small amount, daily for a few days to see how that helps you adapt. Maybe approx half a spray in a spot that’s easy to wash if the self effects get to you.
f you need to remove it fully, some hand sanitiser gel on the app point before washing is good - nearly all of these contain triclosan, which will nuke the pheros very effectively - remember to rinse well/wash again before any reapplication or its residue will do the same for the next lot!
TUTH and IJ are very different to me - I’m in the opposite position, I get the strongest self effects from IJ steering. Much more than from none alone.
Maybe my experiences with the ij were because i started low for a while, and never went above 2 sprays … and that was a good while ago. In the past i’ve used an ij combo in my (female dominated) office with some IS, p91 and p83 (?) and had some quite brilliant self-effects and responses. You forget how potent these mones can be!
Two sprays IJ is a lot of none - Equivalent to around ten sprays of standard TUTH. I don’t think that’s staying low!
All of those can have self effects that will offset the None nicely or relax the wearer in ways that make it more acceptable.
I’ve also noticed that a fair amount of guys can get unpleasant self effects when beginning to use None, it could simply be that they are surprised and maybe a bit scared/taken by surprise by them? Anyway, you should get used to it within a few applications.
1x 2.5mg spray of tuth to the chest last night and all went well with the lady (she knew i was wearing them and was intrigued to try them out ). No negative side effects, just improved self-confidence and a feeling of enhanced masculinity. I’ve also got to say (i don’t know if anyone else has had the same experiences) but the tuth and ij send my own desire for for sex and sex drive through the roof… and it’s high as it is!
Wow, that is a lot of TUTH. I remember the days where I slathered the stuff on too in the beginning… not fun
Even a spray made me nervous, but now that I am used to the -none effects, I find I can handle it quite well. I get the confidence and swag boost from it. A vendor I know quite well says this is because your body doesn’t recognize the signature and feels a threat nearby – your body is telling you to get away from it. If you keep doing it, you will eventually adopt that signature for yourself.
the eNone in these products is very sticky. really you want to spread eNone out in a thin layer over as much skin surface as possible. To the degree that it piles up with higher concentration per spray, this could be extending the trail of low-diffusion effects in the following 24 hours or so, as opposed to any additional increase in effects from the outset.
10 sprays of 2.5 heat, or 5 of the 5mcg heat (more reasonable) would be preferable to two of IJ - more impact - though it’s possible they have a different formula beyond the eNone. I’d like to compare a 1/5 dilution of IJ to see how it compares with TUTH.
I wouldn’t really advice anything over 5 mcg total on a regular basis, though it can be fun in certain situations if combined with something that helps temper the negative vibes.
I must say how I’ve noticed my None doses shoot-up in the last couple of years and it can’t all be down to changes when I was ill, age is playing its part too - although I’ll be interested to see if the dose goes down now I’ slowly getting my fitness and activity levels back.
I find 2x Heat, at 2.5 / spray at once seems VERY strong to me, even freshly showered w/ a hot scrub. However spreading 5 mcg out as 1.25 mcg sprays every other hour or so plays quite well. Seems to be a matter hitting that high-average peak value, without pushing it too far. Sometimes, strong is what I want, in the right context. I’m not sure if declining smell sensitivity w/ age plays a part here.
12 mcg is highest 24-hr natural production seen in the general population (thought the prison population might be different) 0.4 mcg would be a very high hourly production, based on a study that was done. So suppose you wash it all off and have very low production levels over the next 24 hours, I’d expect that spraying 3 mcg every 6 hours should bring you a high output, though output will be a bit of a waveform. I’ve found that doing 1/2 sprays of heat every 2-3 hours through the day, varying app points, works extremely well to maintain an elevated but smooth output. In the future I will prob get a 1 or 1.25 mcg / 30 ml. Heat is a very good product, though I’d like to see it at a 1/2 strength option.
I think it may be less than 1 microgram. 4000 pmol erone = < 1 mcg. Molecular wgts. are about = . Using a 2.5 mcg dose accounts for attentuation over distance. #'s are per miilgram hair. How much does one cubic in. hair weigh? Alpha nol output was 4 times higher.
“A vendor I know quite well says this is because your body doesn’t recognize the signature and feels a threat nearby…” Who said that? That was my endocrine feedback hypothesis for alpha self effects. The body sees male or female molecules on the skin as the presence of another body. Although the brain can veto that sensory input (plastic snake doesn’t equal cobra).
Yes, that’s the link I was looking for; struggling to interpret what these numbers mean.
The ratios are quite a useful observation! Easily the most accessible aspect of this study.
“30% of its own weight: the percentage of weight in water that a hair in good condition can absorb. If it has been weakened, this percentage can reach 45%”
ever try to wash a wool sweater?
in this case we are talking about shaved pubic hair.
pubic hair I would assume tends to be humid.
so there is the open question of how much it dried before they measured
Since I can’t find the weight figure, someone’s going to have to provide their own measurement. … for science.
This would be axillary hair. I will pursue other sources to try getting more accurate numbers.
I simply list that to compare some of the amounts of mones users wear vs. what would be on the skin of any human. I’m not getting that any human is measured with 50 mcg. alpha erone on the skin. Yet products imply they contain that much. In spray. Fx’s aside, which may be good?, if mimicing a natural alpha is the desire, critical thinking doesn’t reconcile the measurements. Maybe anything above an amount doesn’t compute in the brain. Maybe veteran users are numbed to self fx and the excess phero is just superfluous.
We have to start applying some common sense to online ads. 50 mcg alpha rone in a spray is a whopper. Alpha nol truly is. Total space head. So erone assuredly is. It dose not compute with the normal human body. Normal humans don’t have 50 mcg ANOL. Nobody would ever shut up! Sometimes, mone mixes look like pherophreak doses. So we try to evolve to mixes that a fine tools and not a meat hatchet. 314 is the kind of smoothness we should generally be aiming for. And there are some fine products that do, using reasonable doses.