Vavoom: first try of my cured roll-on mix, meeting my son's friend's single dad

So last week I made a little mix for myself and I have been letting it cure.

Today I had to drive my son over to his friends house because they were going fishing, I looked like hell really. Hair plopped on top of head, no make up, shorts and a tshirt and flip flops so my ankles were showing :open_mouth:
I decided what the heck I will give it a try and see how it came out.

Its in a 10ml roll on bottle. I rolled it up the inside of both my arms. A little behind both ears.

I get there and of course since I don’t know this friend well I meet the dad. Single father(SF) Go through all the formalities and the boys are already getting there stuff and getting ready to head down to the lake.

SF is just staring at me with this little mischievous grin the whole time while I am making sure they have bug spray on and telling them to stay away from the dangerous spots and stay away from weirdo’s, you know all that mom stuff. So they take off and I say well it was nice to meet you I will be back to pick up my son in a few hours.

He grabs my hand and is rubbing my palm with his thumb.

He says “Oh no please don’t go come in and have coffee.”

I’m like “no thanks I have some errands to run”.

Now he is rubbing my arm. He is coming up with any excuse to get me to stay. So I am sort of backing away being polite, after all I just left my kid there.

He walks me to my car, opens the door for me, closes the door for me and leans in the window. I am thinking shit he is gonna plant one on me and I am going to have to slug him.

So he asks “Can I call you later”. :open_mouth:

This man knows I am married I am sure. Well I didn’t know what to say because what if he meant about the kids or something normal and I don’t want to blurt out I am married in case he wasn’t meaning it that way and then look like some kind of idiot

so I said “Well I have to pick up my husband but he will have his cell and you can call that number”. LOL I am such a bad liar.

SF >>> OK will do.

I start the car with his head still in the window. He just shakes his head as if to clear it and says “Jesus Christ you smell freaking amazing, talk to ya later”

Burned rubber leaving his driveway LOL

I am going to call it “Bewitched” Course I have to test it more but I just had to share. Hubby did seem interested but had some work he had to finish (racing season :roll_eyes: )

My recipe if anyone cares to try it…

In a 10 ML bottle roll top.

1ML Beta Androstenol 25 mcg

1ML TAH 20mcg

1 1/2 ML EST 50 mcg

1ML P83 25mcg

1ML TAA 20mcg

1 1/2 ML EOW

1/2 ML of Turn Up The Heat 2.5

2ML Black Sugar for cover scent (cobalt blends)

You may want to put it in a bigger bottle cause its easier to mix the different pheromones when you have more then a 1/2 a ML empty space left.

I shook the bottle everyday gently so it would mix, It did separate but not to badly so I shook it before I applied it.

I Just had to run and pick him up. I told him to wait in the driveway and when I got there SF was waiting with him. :roll_eyes: LOL He wants us to get together for a Barbeque next week. I assume he meant my husband to.

Tisha

LOL! Great report! Sounds like a fun concoction :smiley: Do you think you applied as many cops as you usually use when applying that mix? And do you mean up the entire length of both arms? I wish I had Experimones to work with :roll_eyes: but I’m cheap and wanna wait until I get advanced status. Eventually…

I would’ve been bugging out. Creepy physical contact sends me into panic attacks :stuck_out_tongue: Well sometimes. It depends how cute the guy is :roll_eyes: but I don’t have a significant other.

Hm? I’ve never heard of Black Sugar before. Is that a Pink variation knock-off type thing?

Yow! :open_mouth:

I’m going to have to try this! When I get the EST experiment completed, that is… :smiley:

Yes it liquorice and pink sugar

I chose that scent for a reason…Here is a interesting little tidbit about it.

I have made other mixes before with just so so results. but this one has pleased me so far. Now for the big test though, The hubby :stuck_out_tongue:

Tisha

WOW! that is amazing (both the mix and the reactions from the dude lol)

Great report! Some* “*little mix”, Tish. :smiley:

:open_mouth: Nervy m f’er.

Jeeze, if they make this into an MX, they’ll have to include a can of mace! Somethin’ tells me Willy’s gonna love it. :wink:

Sounds tempting…Wolfie loves licorice…but I’m not sure, as ya know, about the pink sugar part. But I’d be willing to try it. What the hey.

Bella its not real sweet like pink sugar, Its sort of spicy

Tisha

Hmmm ,
Lol…Man ,did you check his pants for a salute or something.I would have loved to see that.Hey have you ever tried the other pheromones like instant sexiness a and b looking like crap to see what are the effects?

Indeed. One gets the idea that might have been exactly the idea.:open_mouth:

But Tisha was testing her mix … and like we say, the pheromones affect everyone not just the TG.:stuck_out_tongue:

Good news is now she knows it works - at least on single, lonely dads.:smiley:

Jeez Tisha, what the hell ya trying to do to us guys? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just curious, did your cover scent actually cover the EOW? If so, I’m guessing that it’s an oil based scent?

Woohoo, poor guy, he is going to be one squirming SF at the BBQ. :smiley:

Excellent mix Tisha! And forget your ankles, you look freaking fantastic, men aren’t even looking at your ankles anyway!

We’re trying to make you all crazy so we can take over the world. I thought there were enough posts around here making that clear. :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t used Tisha’s cover scent but I do mix eow with a lot of different erm unmentionable oils. Some cover completely, some just don’t work at all, and some weaken eow down until it smells more like what eow is intended to smell like. To quote Carrie, ladybits.

Pssst go take a look, new unmentionables in the unmentionable forum, looks like there is one for Cowboys even.

Nope I tried really tried hard not to look south LOL :smiley:

Sure you can still get hits with Instant Sexiness when your looking like crap, not as much as when your looking good though LOL

Well I made mixes before but not with the greatest results so this took me by surprise to. In fact I really debated before I used my est in there because I didnt want to waste that one if it didnt turn out ok.

Yes its oil based, Jojoba oil no it didnt totally cover, I could still pick up the eow but as inkling said it smelled more like natural ladies tidbits instead of funky ones. I would add more cover but I only used a 10ml bottle. My bad, next time I make a 10ml mix I am using a 15 ML bottle to do it. I can always put some more cover on if need be. I didnt use the whole bottle of Black sugar.

There is no way I am going to that BBQ, If I go alone it wouldnt look right and if I bring hubby and he acts anything like he did my hubby will BBQ him so I plan to make excuses. LOL

No I Usually wear more cops then that. I roled it from wrist to elbow and back. Had to rub it in a little. I love the ease of roll on bottles but its hard to figure out dosage with them.
Tisha

Hahaha. To women, looking like crap is un-done, no make up, piled up hair, comfy clothes. To men, it’s really attractive and I’ve noticed plenty of attention in this state. I go natural pretty much the entire summer. I hate to apply makeup and have it melt off before done or use a hair dryer or iron, bleh. I pile my hair in a knot before it is completely dry, and when I take it down it is a mass of curls anyway. :smiley:

Tisha,

Wow, I love this report…sounds like a real worker this mix of yours. Question, I notice a lot of women have in their arsenal P79, P83 etc…I know these are putatives, but what exactly are they…I was kinda thinking about trying but I thought you couldn’t order til you make it pass newbie stage…can’t wait til I am getting super great hits to report. I do get them but small subtle ones, I often wonder am I just not using enough (amount applied)

Most hits are subtle in nature. Once in a while you get a big hit like the one I got from SF but those don’t happen everyday. If they did it would get boring fast. Sometimes all the circumstances are just right and it works out great. Some days something whether its my mood or Myself or others are distracted and I get nothing.

I originally started using pheromones to get my husbands attention. Not that we have problems but after being married for a long time you kinda get settled and take things for granted. Took some time but its works, not everyday mind you but a hell of a lot more then before I used them. Of course I have other tricks in my bag of tricks as well LOL

I have stuck with using pheromones because of the subtle reactions though.

I love the way Instant Shine makes people react, It just brightens up the room and makes everyone feel great and that makes for a great day.

I love the way Instant Honesty makes people open up and really talk to you instead of the standard pleasantries people are in the habit of exchanging.

I love that Instant sexiness makes me feel so great and that it attracts female friendships for me as well. Its not always easy to make female friends. Girls tend to think I am stuck up (don’t ask me why I am outgoing and friendly to just about everyone)

Even if pheromones never had any sexual or attracting type reactions I would use them and its why I choose this company first. Yep I know you all think I am bias LOL I cant help it, The products work for me, They are so versatile. I can use them with whatever cover scent I like which is a big plus since I am a scent diva. Don’t get me wrong, I use other brand pheromones as well and have a few favorite vendors and I think its great to have a versatile selection of different type products if this is something you want to get into seriously. But Androtics is home. OK enough mushy talk LOL Sorry I was saddened by something else on another forum I saw this morning.

The Putatives

These are single molecules that are suspected to act as a pheromone and are in testing.

Sometimes you use one and get nothing and Androtics wants to know this so don’t be afraid to post that. Sometimes you do get certain reactions. We post those and even though they differ alot but a pattern usually emerges and we figure out what it does. Its best to have some pheromone experience before taking these on unless they are the popular ones like the Tseries or P79 and P83.

P83 is sexual in nature, for me it seems to help people get past there inhibitions. It increases flirtiness mainly in women. Men tend to be more forward. This could be in response to the self effects it has for me, I feel sultry and seductive and perhaps its comes through more clear when I wear it.

P79 is a intensifier, It seems to take what ever your wearing and just amplify it. I will use it with a regular mix if I want the same effects but stronger reactions.

This really can be a fun hobby, expensive but fun LOL

Tisha

Thanks Tish for answering…makes perfect sense, I am going to stay the course and I do believe pheromones work…and I do know that I will get some major hits too…I just received a phone call that makes me realize I got a hit while out with a probable TG and didn’t even realize it…I am going to put that in my next report btw.And thank you for explaining the putatives, I so want both P83 and P79…btw, I repped you cause you gave great answers and cause you just soooo damn cool girl.:slight_smile:

Oh Tisha.
You are the teacher, I am the student. Once again, I have learned great things from your posts! I have also learned that I should get another job to pay for all the pheromones I must buy to try out your combos.

It’s interesting what you say about P83. It is true that all of these things have different effects on men and women.

I have something going on tonight that I have built up in my mind to monumental proportions. Anyway, I def plan to make a similar mix to yours. I will be sure to wear (bathe in) P83 and the MX107 I have been saving for this occasion. I am soooooooooooooooo nervous.

So, reading through your post again, I think I had better swing by the mall and grab some Black Sugar!

BTW
If you DO go to that BBQ. Better bring lots of moist towlettes, Mr. Single Daddy is going to have sticky fingers after you leave!

Is he at least cute so that it’s amusing? If he is not so attractive, then its creepy.

Exactly - and I think a lot of first time users get frustrated because they expect the “Big Hits” they read about when a lot of them - especially guys - can barely reigster the subtle hits that usually happen.

Or maybe just tempting fast - lol.:roll_eyes:

Ditto.

Sounds familiar. I mean as in working through the settled thing with my Mrs. - not your husband - nevermind - lol.:open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ain’t that the truth …

Oh - I see how it is now phernoob. When the cute guys show interest it is amusing. When the rest of us “not so cute” types do the same then it is creepy. Okay. I get it.

J/K girl.:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that I got the shock of what happened out of my head cuz until i can experience all this for myself am still like whoa…Where did you get those ingredients to make the mixes?

Well, at Androtics of course (for the most part) - you just need a second job to afford all this …